2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bao's so dope.. Theyre just dirt magnets. Ima be so paranoid wearing them...
I don't think they will be that bad honestly. I have 2 pair of Birch Highs with the same suede all over them. 1 pair got ruined by jeans dye but otherwise they are still clean.

...in other news.. i bought a new brush... for my soles. SMH

The baohau dunks were not released yet, for sure. Not even at the baohau restaurant according to eddie's homie, i trust him.

didnt eddie post a pic of 2 pairs on his instagram yesterday? :lol:
he already has his shipment

Last edited:
damn i couldve used a brush like that this winter, i had so much rock salt stuck in my soles
it's a $5 hair brush from target.. strong wire bristles. wife's blow dryer brush worked the best.. that didn't go over too well..

Last edited:
The only time I'm really worried about cleaning the outsole is if I accidentally step into something. Even with clear outsoles. As much as I love sneakers, I'm not that worried about them getting dirty/scuffed.

All pairs of black fives on the bay in sz 12 if anyone is interested I can point you in the right direction

I used to always clean my soles after every use... now I just do it occasionally more often on translucent soles though. I mostly just clean the midsoles though especially if theyre white

I never step into ****. EVER. If I've ever done it I don't remember. Step in gum all the time though :smh:

You must be very lucky. Thankfully it's been a good 4 years since my last encounter, but man for a while it seemed like I was getting all kind of negative karma because I'd end up stepping into it in the most unlikely places. I can't remember the last time I stepped in gum though, but that is something else I'd work on cleaning off.

anyone ever try sole protector?

Is that those stickers? It always seemed like a gimmick to me.

Those Twin Peaks. I didn't want a pair until after I powered through the series on Netflix. Show was too weird for me at 11, but it spoke to me 20 years later.

edit: I forgot to bring up the one pair of shoes that I own that's a definite dirt magnet, the Air Max 1 Crepe in Winter White. Every time I wear those, I feel a little gross because of how nasty that outsole gets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom