2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I definitely see these going the way of the Birches. They're just too out there to be an insta-sellout without a "What The" in the beginning of the name or "Prelude" at the end.

Be patient my dude. If you wait it out a little it could happen. The all white lows everyone raved about eventually went on sale. I saw those multiple times in a 13. But do you, I'm not trying to tell you how to spend your cheese. 
I just might. Seems like everyone is confident on the discount thing. Even $10 would make me happy :tongue:

no doubt lol theyre clean but i can wait for the discount... by premier releasing them first they pretty much become instant sell outs followed by other shops releasing them days later or weeks and due to people seeing that they sold out on premier they quickly jump on the full price purchase instead of waiting on a discounts... i was actually thinking about this over the weekend
Exactly. I try to tell people to be patient, but it's up to them. 

Waiting patiently for the Snake Eyes to go on discount somewhere. Missed out on CCS's initial pricing. 
eyes.gif

Bao's will hit sale racks. I'll be around to scoop a pair for $40-50 off retail. Now the Giraffe dunks on the other hand, are absolute crack to me lol

It's all about what you value and what you like personally. I picked up the all white lows for retail once they dropped on Premier and have no regret even though you can get them for $70 from CCS right now. The all white reminded me of days in high school when I'd rock and buy AF1's all the time and the comfort and quality of an SB made it a no brainer for me.

I never really considered a gold Swoosh for those Snake Eyes, but now that I see it....man.

It may be Arts & Crafts Time soon.

That was posted by my co-worker. Didn't see it until just now. Can you tell me what your beef is with me? This is what, the third jab at me in the past few days? I always thought you were a cool dude now it seems you only post to take shots at me about working for Kixify or my photos of KoF wristbands. Just curious what I did to get on your bad side when not long ago you treated me like a homie.

Last edited:
Cool idea, someone posted it before, but is it me or does the gold seem off like orange gold like, vs gold on the snake eyes which is yellow gold. compared to other golds it looks off in the pics.

Last edited:
Touche... Baos actually look pretty good. The sole is what's carrying the shoe though. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, NAPPY SUEDE!!!

J-Rods for today.
Great shot 
nthat.gif

Not a big fan of these but they look good here
Here's today's wear

An actual pair of SBs worn by me, seems like it's been too long.
Wanted these so bad and passed for no real reason. Didnt expect them to go for as much as they do now and was gonna just cop down the line...

I'm thinking hard on it, might as well do the swoosh as well.
This looks too tough, anyone who's trying this let us know how it goes.

Bao**** still looking dope... Gonna have to make up my mind soon

It's all about what you value and what you like personally. I picked up the all white lows for retail once they dropped on Premier and have no regret even though you can get them for $70 from CCS right now. The all white reminded me of days in high school when I'd rock and buy AF1's all the time and the comfort and quality of an SB made it a no brainer for me.
pretty much this, but forget just h.s, from h.s all through life lol

Back
Top Bottom