2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I went on there IG account yesterday and saw that they use a paint from "michaels store" ( if you have one near you ) and not angelus leather paint. I'm a make a trip to michaels tonight and perform this custom!
Please do! I've been hoping someone in here would try it and post their experience.

found someone selling DS libertys on a facebook group which is surprising because all i ever see are jordans on there. whats a good price to pay for these, size 11 btw. been wanting them for a really long time too wasnt so much into following every sb release back then as i am now.
Hm, I wanna say you're looking at $300+

By that point you really don't need the Bao's, right? You could try that with any shoe. Would be easier to take any recently released black upper and just change the sole to pink. Unless you're a huge fan of that nappy suede. Either way, going to be hard to duplicate that translucence of the blue midsole when you paint it. But I'm no expert. 

If you try it, post pics

I like the materials on the Boas.... and you are right about the translucent pink..... but I'm not even that crazy about having a translucent sole.

I still need a PS of what they'd even look like.

is there an SB that already has a pink translucent sole??

Last edited:
Yeah my 9.5 SOMP fits but I may try to do a size swap if possible because I'd rather have that 10. And after that hideous "sneaker convention" on Saturday, I'm seriously considering selling my Tiffs. Everyone there was super lame. I met a couple cool dudes, but otherwise I met mostly 10 year olds and (I hate to say it and sound like a jerk) losers. Some group of kids asked me if I was selling my tiffs and when I said no they asked me if I was a hypebeast? I just can't be associated with a shoe that is most appreciated by people like that. I felt weird after I left, like the game had died.
If you like the Tiffs, but hate the negative publicity, then pack em away for 6-12 months. Break em back out, by then all the losers will be onto the next hyped release and will have forgotten about those.

found someone selling DS libertys on a facebook group which is surprising because all i ever see are jordans on there. whats a good price to pay for these, size 11 btw. been wanting them for a really long time too wasnt so much into following every sb release back then as i am now.
If you could get them for under/around $300 DS. How much is he asking?

I'mma look up some stuff on youtube... I wonder how hard it would be to turn the boas into BLACK ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and to turn that sole into PINK???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I'm sure you can 100% turn the nappy part black, but as far as changing the sole it's tough if you are not going with a darker color than the original sole b/c the original color will bleed/blend with the new color and it'll probably look crazy. Unless you repainted the sole white then painted it pink.

I think those Black Sheep SB's are going to be nice! I'm looking forward to seeing a pic & a release date

If you like the Tiffs, but hate the negative publicity, then pack em away for 6-12 months. Break em back out, by then all the losers will be onto the next hyped release and will have forgotten about those.
That's a pretty good idea. 
are these really the wristbands KoF released?
laugh.gif
Yes, these are the wristbands KoF has been making for a long time. They come in either red or black. I recognize this photo since it came from my IG. My boss (Khan) hooked it up for me. I ended up giving them away at the sneaker con, most of them at least.

Though, Id seriously laugh if the April fools joke became these being extremely limited. 

Baos shouldn't be a problem at all. Hope you all cook, I'm not even gonna be sad about passing a little bit.

Can't wait for dude to do a pink lace swap with Baos....I can see it.
roll.gif
That'll happen for sure. 

I'm waiting on those Baos to drop in price and then I'll scoop. Got a GOOD feeling that Premier will sell out tomorrow as usual anyway. 

Need to scoop the Baos to pay back a huge favor someone is doing for me. Hope they hit NDC so they can get that swoosh discount.

I'mma look up some stuff on youtube... I wonder how hard it would be to turn the boas into BLACK ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and to turn that sole into PINK???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm sure you can 100% turn the nappy part black, but as far as changing the sole it's tough if you are not going with a darker color than the original sole b/c the original color will bleed/blend with the new color and it'll probably look crazy. Unless you repainted the sole white then painted it pink.
the suede would be the easy part... the sole would be the tricky part like mentioned above if you were to attempt to dye it using a pink pigment mixed with sea glow the color would be some shade of purple (maybe lavander) more then likely if any change is visible that is

I would love to get these at discount. But in a size 13 I dont foresee that happening. 

#TEAMRETAIL

I would love to get these at discount. But in a size 13 I dont foresee that happening. 

#TEAMRETAIL
Be patient my dude. If you wait it out a little it could happen. The all white lows everyone raved about eventually went on sale. I saw those multiple times in a 13. But do you, I'm not trying to tell you how to spend your cheese. 

roll.gif
That'll happen for sure. 

I'm waiting on those Baos to drop in price and then I'll scoop. Got a GOOD feeling that Premier will sell out tomorrow as usual anyway
no doubt lol theyre clean but i can wait for the discount... by premier releasing them first they pretty much become instant sell outs followed by other shops releasing them days later or weeks and due to people seeing that they sold out on premier they quickly jump on the full price purchase instead of waiting on a discounts... i was actually thinking about this over the weekend

Back
Top Bottom