2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

While I was browsing IG, I came across these. They are looking pretty good

Insole gives me hope that the right shoe will have stripes!

I hear that, but for me just having the boxes stacked made me feel like I was unorganized and I am most definitely a member of #TeamOCD.  Plus it makes pulling a fit together for the day and packing up for trips 100X easier.  I also just enjoy being able to see them from time to time without digging... 

I definitely feel you on it makes it better to put an outfit together. I may do the clear box thing one day but for now I just stack by model. (Jordan's, SB, NSW, etc) however my SB stash is starting to grow rapidly and something needs to be done. I blame this thread mostly.

AirMaxDay nearly killed me. Had to post nothing but air maxes to the Kixify IG and I was thinking to myself how nice it would be if there was an official SB Day.

I'm probably in the minority with this belief, but even though I love Air Maxes, I really only go after GR releases of the original colors. I could buy a new pair of Sport Red, Infrared, Neon, and all the other staple color ways from the other models each and every year, but my collection of other stuff in them is pretty slim. There's a few here and there that I end up liking enough to buy, but it's not something I chase after like with Dunks.

As to that case display, That's for a shop right? So it's not like they're regularly opening things up to take them out.

Stars and stripes are underwhelming, but I'm down for a pair. Hopefully they have a "pack" like last years.

Agree 100%. They are comfortable as hell, don't regret copping at retail at all.
i hate it when the toe creases becuase of the printing on it ,its hella hardand stiff but the shoe is so comforatble and the bottom just sold me , passed the petoskeys highs for em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom