2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I need better pics of those. Might be a pass unless materials are top notch. 

'Murica

Thinking about UNDSing these today.

Yah mane...only thing is...Petoskis are black based and I have the SOMPS already...

The addiction is real bros.

As someone with several iterations of the Air Max 90 Infrared and 95 Neon, having a shoe be similar isn't really a deterrent for me buying it

Not to mention that the 2 you're talking about don't really look anything alike in person

This shoe looks SO much better in these pictures than the earlier pictures that were dropped of them. I'd like to see more pictures in better light but I'm mos def gonna put in work for these.

When I worked at footlocker we had some forces that sat on the display wall forever, the display shoe was such a nasty yellow in the midsole we had to basically trash it. Just a heads up!
Thanks for the feedback. I'm going to attribute that to the light intensity along with the '9-5' use of the lights. My setup only has a fraction of the lumens and wattage used as compared to an average mall setup like a footlocker.  I don't doubt that it is still possible at a much slower and prolonged rate, nonetheless, not good 
ohwell.gif
. Not sure theres much I can do about it, but like I said initally, everything thats displayed are the pairs I wear. So I'm cool with it..

Anyone have a style code for the freedoms? I want to make sure I'm on top of those for real.

Back
Top Bottom