2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sounds like a bunch of COMMIES in this thread.

JK. I just love everything 'murica themed, chinese sweat shop labor or not. If nike released a "Made in the USA version I'd pay 100$ more for it.

New Pick ups..

Dem Lobsters... hnnnggggg

Is it just me or does anyone else just like to sit and stare/admire their collection?
i just started with this so hopefuly someday i will have a collection large enough to stare at. 
smile.gif

Yeah outside of me trying to figure out what to wear, I try to keep things in the boxes. I've got a bad habit of putting stuff away in the wrong boxes though, and the next few weekends is going to be me pulling everything out, putting them into the right box, and labeling the boxes with an easy to read label so I can grab stuff quickly when I'm looking for it.

As usual while driving from one location to the next I had my iPod on shuffle today and a track I hadn't heard in a while came on. You guys ever get something completely wrong?

Back in 94 I picked up Black Moon- Enta Da Stage and Outkast- southernplayalisticadillacmuzik at the same time. If you asked me for about a year or so after that I'd swear up and down that Black Moon was going to have the longer lasting/bigger career. Although who knows what would have happened if Black Moon hadn't gotten into it with Nervous Records.
dude i am so with you. i remember playing "who got the props" over and over and over again on my discman on the bus to school. that album still holds up, imo.

southernplayalistic holds up too - players ball, crumblin' erb, git up git out, and ain't no thang were my JAMS. ain't no thang is still in my rotation (on my starred list on spotify).

When does the "Bao****" drop?

Says 4/1....they really dropping on a weekday?
They're a GR so yeah a weekday is pretty likely...keep an eye out on Premier, they usually get their GR stock earlier than other shops if you're really wanting them

so this is the list so far of those UK stores not releasing the tiff highs online
Note
Decimal
Beatsworkin
Natterjacks
Citysurfshop [says theyll sell out in store first]
Drugstore

for those who care...still waiting to hear back from others but not lookin good if you missed the US release and any info pm me

Nj's is doing a raffle for all pairs

Can be found for cheap on ebay with constant checking. Got Mine for $92 shipped, DS too. But I've seen a few pairs under $140-150

LIES!!! :lol:

I have an ebay search saved for "nike sb sz 12" & wouldve scooped those up inna heart beat :lol:

Last edited:
LIES!!! :lol:

I have an ebay search saved for "nike sb sz 12" & wouldve scooped those up inna heart beat :lol:

but you know some stuff can slip through the cracks...... I remember I had a search saved for "Nike air mission" for YEARS. Then randomly one day I just typed "nike" and searched out of sheer boredom. I see something that says "Nike Shoes sz.5 1/2" ..... I was curious so I clicked on them. What did I see?

Oh nothing, just a pair of OG RED NIKE AIR MISSIONS with a bid starting at $15..... :lol: :lol: :lol: I was in total disbelief/shock. Copped with all the power of Thor and Zeus combined.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom