2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

woaaah... @siye takin it to another level
laugh.gif

Gona Un-DS these today. Some of the best leather I've seen on dunks lately. 

clean set-up bro, & sick collection...only thing i fear is the lighting yellowing some of those white midsoles after prolonged exposure...REPPED

ive been thinking of ways to display my collection as well...been thinking of biting #kongs set-up
built this about 2 weeks ago really wished i saw your set up for some inspiration mostly with how you got boxes on boxes on that shelf and having a shoe infront of it

That's a dope collection. Got all my favorites (Cheech and Chong, Skunks, HUF's, Ferris Beullers, Thai Temples, Bloody Sundays, WPF's, WOF's, Red Firecrackers)
Thanks fellas, appreciate the feedback...

In response to the yellowing; the room is completely blacked out(black out curtains), hence my wacky lighting setup. Was one of my main concerns in making this setup.  Not a scientist but I don't think artificial light(from bulbs) will yellow anything, but again I'm not an expert.

As far as the dimensions; shelves are about 15'' deep. All my shoes are size 11.5/12 so I can fit one box standing up behind the flat box on the shelf.(And yes I try to double on everything, cause I only buy what I like and have never sold a pair.  Let's me beat up on them without remorse.)

And in response to that display case: DOPE, but not accessible at all and yes, very expensive.  Thats a true COLLECTION, could never do it though, I wear ALL my kicks 
pimp.gif

Built this in my home office/extended closet, and I love being able to glance over and see everything.  Had to expand recently, so the corner add-on is new but I posted pics up when I first put it all together...

Finally got all the kids in one photo! Don't normally have the bottom pairs out as I still don't have enough space to display everything the way I'd like...(I'm not a photographer and the lighting in my room works well for me but not pics, sorry guys)

Helps to pick a pair and/or pack but I do end up glancing over at it a few times a day while I'm working.

Haven't been posting much with the new state of things, not a fan, but respect to all the regulars who keep this thread going.  I'm still praying for a return to normalcy, but I'm not holding my breath. 
almost forgot info on clear boxes :D

clean set-up bro, & sick collection...only thing i fear is the lighting yellowing some of those white midsoles after prolonged exposure...REPPED

ive been thinking of ways to display my collection as well...been thinking of biting #kongs set-up

Display looks cool, but what do you do if you want to wear one of them.

just came across these for anyone interested ..
Chronicles 2 - 8.5, 9.5, and 10 - http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-chronicles-2-qs-black-black.html
Premiers (Petoskey Hi) - 8.5,9,9.5, and 10.5 - http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb...oskey-dark-charcoal-white-light-graphite.html
Tropical Teal Hi's - 7-11 (no half sizes) - http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-tropical-teal-university-gold-white.html

Tiffs Hi's say they're still in stock but in store only, I'm not sure about phone orders though. Baroque Hi's there too, still pretty much a FSR
Dang i wish those chronicles were size 11.5. I was out for a minute on them but for some reason the last couple weeks i feel i need them. It's a sickness!!!

Displays are dope but it's not that serious to me.
I hear that, but for me just having the boxes stacked made me feel like I was unorganized and I am most definitely a member of #TeamOCD.  Plus it makes pulling a fit together for the day and packing up for trips 100X easier.  I also just enjoy being able to see them from time to time without digging... 

I know its a longshot but any european NTer would help me get a pair of tiffs. I would try to add 2 pairs 1 for me and one for who helps

In response to the yellowing; the room is completely blacked out(black out curtains), hence my wacky lighting setup. Was one of my main concerns in making this setup.  Not a scientist but I don't think artificial light(from bulbs) will yellow anything, but again I'm not an expert.

When I worked at footlocker we had some forces that sat on the display wall forever, the display shoe was such a nasty yellow in the midsole we had to basically trash it. Just a heads up!

best line from that corgishoes article:

"I think it’s easy to be humble about having a bunch of shoes. It’s not a big deal."

Back
Top Bottom