2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All size 12? Good ****, but as a size 12 wearer I'd be salty if it was some random in the thread to post that picture..

All size 12? Good ****, but as a size 12 wearer I'd be salty if it was some random in the thread to post that picture..
They're just shoes. I rock the same size and currently sit at 0 pairs, sometimes you come up, sometimes you don't. Although this is my NT home, some would benefit from not thinking they're entitled to every double they see someone post in their size. Not the end of he world.

I think it's dope people are having this type of conversation on here. It's clear that a lot of people are cool mature dudes, and some are not. I would have a lot to say about what you posted but im just too tired... I have similar thoughts about sneakers serving as "investments". I wear my sneakers and some i think are collector worthy. I think to myself if i ever need the money, i could always get something for my sneakers even if worn (preservation of wealth). But I've never bought sneakers with an explicit intent to resell. 
And you could always invest in physical silver in addition to physical gold. That's real money that will always have value (It has for ages), unlike these worthless IOU's in our wallets we call federal reserve notes (that keep losing value)... I like to collect Au and Ag, to me it's a nice insurance to have in addition to being an investment And a hobby. All I'm saying is you could collect sneakers AND gold :D  .

Real talk, gold and silver don't have any inherent value either. They are shiny, mediocre semi-conductors. The world has made this gentleman's agreement to value it, but there's no inherent value to it. ...From the psychology of what you want in a precious metal, for show, it's a good choice, but it's not like oil or coal or something you can actually do something with. So, I always thought the argument about the dollar going off the gold standard was kind of specious, because that's pretty damn arbitrary too. Not saying it's not reliable, but just that what's backing it is a commonly agreed upon delusion and not anything substantive.

This was a Planet Money episode about this idea -

Damn .. Yo man do you know anyone with huf dunks ?

Don't pay that kind of price.

What size are you?

No offense, but do you have a day (or night) job at all
I'm 19, a full time college student and sneaker connoisseur. I don't have time or the desire to work at a useless job ($7.50 at McDonald's is a complete waste of time, I make far more flipping shoes).

They're just shoes. I rock the same size and currently sit at 0 pairs, sometimes you come up, sometimes you don't. Although this is my NT home, some would benefit from not thinking they're entitled to every double they see someone post in their size. Not the end of he world.

That's the way I see it, if it was someone that's not a regular in the thread just trying to show their come up, I'd possibly be salty, but since its dcypoe I'm cool with it.

I like hunting for older releases then struggling to cop a newer release, I'm already on the **** end of the release managing a shop from 10-5 on Saturdays with no sb dunk accounts in ct.. And I'll be damned if I goto NYC for a release to try and make it back before 10 to open..

I'm 19, a full time college student and sneaker connoisseur. I don't have time or the desire to work at a useless job ($7.50 at McDonald's is a complete waste of time, I make far more flipping shoes).

Wow didn't know you were that young.

Back
Top Bottom