2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Would've been less suspect if he used actual pics of the shoes he had, and not photos from Sneaker news article

I should definitely know better. I wasn't going to even admit to buying them until I had them in hand. Hoping for the best but prepared to admit that I got taken for a ride.

I should definitely know better. I wasn't going to even admit to buying them until I had them in hand. Hoping for the best but prepared to admit that I got taken for a ride.

you copped from that from that Zadehkicks dude?

good luck to everyone copping in-store today

post some pics when you do 
smile.gif

long been out of stock sadly.
Damn. Well Ebay might be your best bet. I've seen alot of them go for below or at box price easily. 
Well, I wish you the best and I hope he comes through. 

Yeah they don't do much for me either, just posting for people who might be into them.

I actually think the UNC color way outshines them in these pictures. I'm still passing on this collab. I really feel like Black Sheep could've done A LOT better with this collab. I feel like the whole UNC/G-Town thing is so played out. It's been done SO many times. I see these going on DEEP discount out side of that UNC/G-Town area. Repped for the pictures.
Thanks TJB for the extra pics. NEED THESE UNC JOINTS IN MY LIFE.

00 - You're right, might be touch for me here in NC.

Y'all keep me in mind when these drop! PM me any info y'all find and it's greatly appreciated.

Well hopefully it all works out and dude comes through, otherwise you are protected. At worst he will prob refund I guess.

you copped from that from that Zadehkicks dude?

No, ebay user olofutcranks, he's got a few negative feedbacks from the past year for selling stuff he doesn't actually have in hand and refunding the money. But I paid paypal, and I've only had to initiate a refund once so I'm not too worried about getting the money back.

Feels bad when it was prob easier to cop a Jordan III than these today....
mean.gif

Edit: Not that I even tried to cop III's, just saying it would have been easier.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I tried today but holy tight toe box I couldn't do it. I'm gonna have to figure the best way to break then in

Change the insoles ...

On a side note I noticed I struck out like a lot of peeps here...

Its hard for the size 12'ers but that was impossible...

My local got 5 pairs of SOMPS...

Never imagined the allocation to be this slim...
Yep, shops that got them only got 5-15 pair outside of HUGE accounts or places that Nigel selected to release them personally. I don't believe that this is a HS though. Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but I don't think you can classify this as a HS since some shops got size 14s. I've NEVER seen a size 14 in a HS size run for Nike SB. This release really mimics the RESN release to me. Pretty much the same numbers as far as allocations. Some release points are different, but hell, most of the shops that were open at that time are out of business now. 

Last edited:
The last SB my local didn't get was the Levis HS, so they might as well be a HS as far as I'm concerned :smh: :lol: :nerd:

It's about time. I hope they keep a permanent staff set up to keep changing things up.

They still need to tweak it to work with everything. I'm on my surface pro and it wouldn't let me click any of the pictures that popped up on the security pop up. Gonna be spending the next week or so testing out on my laptop and phone so I don't get screwed during next NDC release that I actually want.

Nike made these hard to get on purpose so they didn't turn into the Uprises, Chronicle 2's, Send Helps, etc

They still need to tweak it to work with everything. I'm on my surface pro and it wouldn't let me click any of the pictures that popped up on the security pop up. Gonna be spending the next week or so testing out on my laptop and phone so I don't get screwed during next NDC release that I actually want.

that does suck, with the amount of different products out there for accessing the internet, they really do need to test out as many of them as possible. No excuse for poor coding.

Back
Top Bottom