2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Retail on what? SOMPs are set at 120.

hopefully p5 doesn't raise them. . .omw now

Thanks mints mints , i'm out to take these kids shoes today

I'm going to come clean and admit that I paid over retail for these, when someone posted that there was a guy in HI that was selling them a few nights ago I dashed to ebay and bought my size. Still waiting for confirmation that the shoe is on the move though. So I'm starting to get worried this guy sold me a pair that weren't actually in hand and I'm going to be left twisting in the wind.

I'm going to come clean and admit that I paid over retail for these, when someone posted that there was a guy in HI that was selling them a few nights ago I dashed to ebay and bought my size. Still waiting for confirmation that the shoe is on the move though. So I'm starting to get worried this guy sold me a pair that weren't actually in hand and I'm going to be left twisting in the wind.

That was a good deal...I saw the couple of sizes he posted. Hopefully everything is smooth.

Have you already messaged him about it?

I hope you get yours, but on that guy's negative feedback he has sold shoes he said he had in hand but actually didn't and then refunded when he couldn't/didn't cop em.

Last edited:
That was a good deal...I saw the couple of sizes he posted. Hopefully everything is smooth.

Yeah, I just wish it would have been a day later so I could get quad ebay bucks. There's been a shipping label printed, but it hasn't updated in 24 hours. I'm hoping it's just that the HI post office is kind of lax and doesn't scan everything through on it's way out and that I end up just getting a destination scan when it hits the mainland. Still sent the guy a question asking if he actually shipped it.

Those G-Town joints are growing on me...hopefully they look even better in person. Current pics make that navy look way too dark.

Yeah, I just wish it would have been a day later so I could get quad ebay bucks. There's been a shipping label printed, but it hasn't updated in 24 hours. I'm hoping it's just that the HI post office is kind of lax and doesn't scan everything through on it's way out and that I end up just getting a destination scan when it hits the mainland. Still sent the guy a question asking if he actually shipped it.

I think you'll be good. Still waiting on my ebay purchase to be shipped, but the seller has had good communication with me and he has great feedback.

Yeah it was a gamble, didn't tie up too much money, and I didn't even have a shot locally or I wouldn't have risked ordering from someone with neg feedback. I guess I'll know in a few days.

How many there? How quick do I need to get up there?

If I'm not mistaken, about 10. Chairs out, everyone sitting in cars. I'm assuming the chair count is accurate for how many heads there are.

Last edited:
Would've been less suspect if he used actual pics of the shoes he had, and not photos from Sneaker news article

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom