2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

SPoT had sizes from 7-13 when i got on the page
yeah that's what i saw too. got cart jacked though. 

i wish some of these sites were like NDC in that once you added to cart they stayed there for awhile before being released.

i only saw 8.5 and 10. I was looking for anything 9.5-10.5
It was all there but went FAST. I was clicking to refresh and saw everything, quickly went to grab my size, in cart, check out, info and clicked submit order and BOOM, whiffed... smh.

im in disbelif DEATH TO THE BOTS lmao

Directing what talk? I wish there was a skate shop with an SB account within 2 hours in any direction of me but there isn't. I'm just saying you got a pair guaranteed in person, I'd be happy with that.

There's a lot of people in here throwing shots as resellers and I thought that's what you implied, my mistake. I want to double up on these personally.

Good luck to everyone today, I will try to help out if my store allows more than 1 purchase.

It was all there but went FAST. I was clicking to refresh and saw everything, quickly went to grab my size, in cart, check out, info and clicked submit order and BOOM, whiffed... smh.

Same here, what kills me is the entering of the CC #. As I was typing I knew it was too late. :smh:

I don't think it was so much bots but they probably had something wild like 1 size run or 2 at the most.

I don't believe it's bots either, but it's amazing how fast people can enter in they CC info

Last edited by a moderator:
not seeing the size 9 when the page finally refreshed realllllllllly threw me off, hesitated and couldnt even grab a 9.5
I don't believe it's bot either, but it's amazing how fast people can enter in they CC info

autofill

Last edited:
Everything else autofills for me, but my CC.
i have my cc # saved thru chrome. all i had to do was type the first number and the rest filled in - then click on AMEX and type in the security code. still got cartjacked. 

Didn't help too that SPoT was one of the only places we were able to get this shoe online. Believe me, if NDC had them also this morning, some of us would have scored here. All good though. Remember that Barbershop SBs dropped a couple months ago and nobody wanted those initially. If they would have done it like the SOMPs today, those would have sold out too.

looks like the remaining shops that even got pairs are doing in-store only, cant dwell on these
on to the next release :nerd:

Last edited:
NDC still hasn't tweeted that their releases have sold out today. So maybe the new system is working, interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't help too that SPoT was one of the only places we were able to get this shoe online. Believe me, if NDC had them also this morning, some of us would have scored here. All good though. Remember that Barbershop SBs dropped a couple months ago and nobody wanted those initially. If they would have done it like the SOMPs today, those would have sold out too.
it's kind of werid that NDC didn't have it today as they had the recently QS release like CNY,501,valentine

looks like the remaining shops that even got pairs are doing in-store only, cant dwell on these
on to the next release :nerd:
Yup, SPoT was my only real chance unless shops are getting late shipments as we all know what'll happen even if Premier tweets a link....sorry for the spitefulness, really wanted these and it reminded me of worse days when I was buying JB.

Back
Top Bottom