2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

sorry fam, reselling is okay in this thread now :smh: dudes are gonna come after you for posting negative ish about a reseller. thanks for confirming WVS is a liar though :D

:lol: I bought a 13 on rd and returned them the same day. Didn't feel like keeping them. I was first in line at my spot, just like I'll probably be for these somps

roll.gif
 at how I read this... #theRAPISTproblems
lol. my buddy's xbox gamertag was something like that for a while

This clown is nothing but a reseller and should get banned from the board...
So he says he'll let them go for what he paid right? Well I hit him up and get this...

"Make me an offer. The size 13s are rare. One pair is at 185 on ebay already and theres two more days. And the other pair is at 230. And I have the only pair on kixify. Id like to keep both pairs but ill let them go for the right price."

Edited for dramatic effect...

Lol I never said a price. I paid more than retail for one of my pairs just tryna make a lil $$$$ back. If you call that being a clown then go ahead haha

But you did say 'hookup someone in here for the price I paid.' Now your trying to have a bidding war via PM? Go to eBay.

sorry fam, reselling is okay in this thread now :smh: dudes are gonna come after you for posting negative ish about a reseller. thanks for confirming WVS is a liar though :D

Most def not a liar homie. Clearly said ill hook someone up for the price I paid + shipping + pp fees. Never said retail hahahaha

Place is crazy during the day. I got over their last week and there was a line just to see if they have your size.
Yea I was on hold for awhile and then the phone just hung up lol.I have never been there before and didnt think they were busy like that.

Last edited:
Lol I never said a price. I paid more than retail for one of my pairs just tryna make a lil $$$$ back. If you call that being a clown then go ahead haha

I got no problem with anyone trying to make a few dollars but if I can't sell my stuff on the board for a profit than neither can you. This ain't the place for that.

I'll be honest guys, I might sell my second pair on eBay or something cuz my Sz 10's are TIGHT. If someone really wanted a Sz 10 in here I'd hook it up for retail plus shipping and fees (actually) but there's enough places online with sizes still in stock that it's not likely anyone's really looking so I'd probably rather get more on eBay or Kixify if no one needs them. But if you are looking, hit me up.

I'll be honest guys, I might sell my second pair on eBay or something cuz my Sz 10's are TIGHT. If someone really wanted a Sz 10 in here I'd hook it up for retail plus shipping and fees (actually) but there's enough places online with sizes still in stock that it's not likely anyone's really looking so I'd probably rather get more on eBay or Kixify if no one needs them. But if you are looking, hit me up.
I sold my sz 10 510s and got $150. They were way too small so I got a 10.5. $150 was pp + shipping+ retail+ original shipping I paid. I'm all about hooking people up but I can't be spending my own personal money to do it. I didn't profit just got back my money like it never happened

Last edited:
why would you pay over retail and try to resell?

Wasnt sure if both pairs would look good quality wise. You know how that goes with Nike haha ill probably just keep both pairs I was just seeing if I can move em for what I paid since im happy with the pair I bought for retail. All good didnt think everyone on here would start trippn out lol

Back
Top Bottom