2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What's the style # & official color scheme?

313171 500 Daybreak/Barn-Plum aka Plum Highs

robin thicke robin thicke Yeah, I got a pair of them from Deadstockshoes (what happened to them by the way) back in 2011, a few months after I'd tracked down the lows. Pretty nice materials, but the lows I think were better.

Last edited:
Good thing @ddash
spent a bunch of time tracking those rare size 13's down for you bro. Way to pay it forward homie. Sensing a Meth sighting soon in here if you both don't start hitting that edit button.

He sure did. He got me a pair for retail which im keeping and I thanked him for it.

I sold my sz 10 510s and got $150. They were way too small so I got a 10.5. $150 was pp + shipping+ retail+ original shipping I paid. I'm all about hooking people up but I can't be spending my own personal money to do it. I didn't profit just got back my money like it never happened
Yeah that's about what I need to get. I can get $170-185 on eBay/Kixify so I'd hook up the fam around here for whatever would get me the dough I spent back. Again, PM me if you need a Size 10 510 dunk and can't find it anywhere else.

yo @ddash, how much did WVS pay for the pair you took 20 mins to find for him? the 510's?
Idk.I called a list of shops and only 1 had a size 13 left.Most only went to size 12.I just asked them to hold them for 30 mins and that was that.

I was helping a member get a pair.I posted a link to a site with the 510s right at the same time for everybody looking for 8-12.

Last edited:
Idk.I called a list of shops and only 1 had a size 13 left.Most only went to size 12.I just asked them to hold them for 30 mins and that was that.

I was helping a member get a pair.I posted a link to a site with the 510s right at the same time for everybody looking for 8-12.

130 shipped

Anyone got any leads to these in a 10.5

These?

http://solebrotherz.bigcartel.com/product/nike-dunk-hi-pro-sb-plum

WVSfresh
Today at 12:02 am
Make me an offer. The size 13s are rare. One pair is at 185 on ebay already and theres two more days. And the other pair is at 230. And I have the only pair on kixify. Id like to keep both pairs but ill let them go for the right price.
:nerd: 250$ on his kixify:smh: looking to get what you paid hmmm you seem full of contradiction

For the price they're going for now, just track down a pair of the Pro B lows.
313171 500 Daybreak/Barn-Plum aka Plum Highs

@Robin Thicke Yeah, I got a pair of them from Deadstockshoes (what happened to them by the way) back in 2011, a few months after I'd tracked down the lows. Pretty nice materials, but the lows I think were better.
thank you all for the replys, im lean towards highs over lows. ill be on the look out tho.

:nerd: 250$ on his kixify:smh: looking to get what you paid hmmm you seem full of contradiction
his words:
Yeah that's about what I need to get. I can get $170-185 on eBay/Kixify so I'd hook up the fam around here for whatever would get me the dough I spent back. Again, PM me if you need a Size 10 510 dunk and can't find it anywhere else.

Last edited:

false. RHC in SI, Central and Common Ground in BK all wont be getting them. and they get everything.
exactly. 

and honestly, the guy at DQM said they had them when i called, but still no posts on their website/IG/twitter. not really 100% about them either at this point. 

blades handed out raffles (i guess they are trying to avoid another debacle like they had with the tiffs - near riot, police cars, etc.).

21 mercer is likely gonna be a cluster**** tomorrow with the jordan 3's releasing too.

preparing myself mentally for the L. 
tired.gif

his words:
Nah, that's what I said, not WVS.

Plums

Size 10.5 Deadstock $205 + ship

http://kickkspott.com/nike-sb-high-plum.html

That's a damn good price, repped.
woo hoo, thanks guys! ill be sure to contribute more just like you guys did for me.

edit: repped all you guys

Last edited:
[quote ale="bigmarv999" url="/t/303260/2014-nike-sb-dunk-thread-grs-and-qss-added/53370#post_20008430"]
:nerd: 250$ on his kixify:smh: looking to get what you paid hmmm you seem full of contradiction[/quote]

Room for negotation always. I paid 175 for one of my pairs before @ddash hooked me up. With all the fees and shipping id basically be breaking even. For that id just keep them haha

Nah, that's what I said, not WVS.
oh my bad, lol I didn't look at the name. I just assumed only one person was selling. Anyway people just need to spread the love and hook each other up in this thread. This isn't a JB page. There are enough kicks to go around for everybody.

Anyway 2 reps for you danvsman danvsman

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom