2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I picked up the Floridians Dunk. I'm not super impressed with the quality. Decent. Had minor flaws too. But for the price and CW, I'll keep. 

Can't wait for these

Damn I'm torn between Civilists and Chronicle 2.... Only want to get one but WHICH ONE??

Owners of the Chronicle 2, how are the clear soles holding up? Any hint of yellowing?

Yup. Mine are DS and got that sole yellow glow creeping in. Funny cuz my MIA dunks are still good and the premiers are hella blue too. I'll snap pics when I get home

Today with the @Osyrhiz pose

If you're second guessing getting these Snake Eyes don't. These things are vanglorious

Last edited:
How long do you guys usually wait for a seller to give you shipping confirmation before you contact them about it? Bought some royal/black lows off ebay a couple nights ago but the seller hasn't sent me anything as far as sending them. Usually, guys send me confirmations or messages about shipping within 24 hours. Any help would be great. Thanks

Can't go wrong with either but Civilist are a liitle bit better
idk man I have both and both are great, probably a very veeeeery slight edge to the civilist.....on that ntoe I found a pair of YOTH and SPD highs
smokin.gif

How long do you guys usually wait for a seller to give you shipping confirmation before you contact them about it? Bought some royal/black lows off ebay a couple nights ago but the seller hasn't sent me anything as far as sending them. Usually, guys send me confirmations or messages about shipping within 24 hours. Any help would be great. Thanks

email now. If you don't get a response within 24 hours start the ball rolling with ebay/paypal.

that march madness pack is mehhh

i wonder if they'll be limited...seems like the only way they'll get them to move

The "NIKE" on the heel is cool since it's reminiscent of the vandal

still meh tho

Yup. Mine are DS and got that sole yellow glow creeping in. Funny cuz my MIA dunks are still good and the premiers are hella blue too. I'll snap pics when I get home

Today with the @Osyrhiz pose

If you're second guessing getting these Snake Eyes don't. These things are vanglorious sissy!!

fixed

Hoping to grab the SOMPs over the next week or so. I was gonna get up to try on SPOT, but that means like 4:40am for me.
indifferent.gif

so last night I grabbed my first pair of one shots as a possible consolation prize haha.

that march madness pack is mehhh

i wonder if they'll be limited...seems like the only way they'll get them to move

The "NIKE" on the heel is cool since it's reminiscent of the vandal

still meh tho

They'll probably be limited, if only because we're just now seeing pictures of them and they're hitting the stores on the 22nd.

The Hoyas with the NIKE on the heel is riffing on the Nike Terminator, Georgetown's shoe when Nike first did the BTTYS campaign in the 85-86 season.

I'd contact them immediately.  You have the right to ask this anytime as a buyer.  

Some sellers just need to have the fire be put under them, otherwise they'll wait forever to ship them.   

They'll probably be limited, if only because we're just now seeing pictures of them and they're hitting the stores on the 22nd.

The Hoyas with the NIKE on the heel is riffing on the Nike Terminator, Georgetown's shoe when Nike first did the BTTYS campaign in the 85-86 season.

Terminator, my bad

still mehh tho :tongue:

I'd contact them immediately.  You have the right to ask this anytime as a buyer.  

Some sellers just need to have the fire be put under them, otherwise they'll wait forever to ship them.   
email now. If you don't get a response within 24 hours start the ball rolling with ebay/paypal.
Ok. Just sent the guy an email about it. Hopefully everything works out. Its almost impossible finding those shoes in my size nowadays. Thanks for the help.

Back
Top Bottom