2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those brown lows are SICK
The black n tan low are really cool. I don't have a pair but I bought my son one. He's not quite a size 4 yet but they're waiting for him! He did wear them once:

They're black and tan, like the Half and Half Guiness and Harp beer mixture.

Nike SB took some flack over the release because the Black and Tan nickname spread and it's also the name of a loyalist auxiliary military group that would beat up Catholics civilians in Ireland during the war for Irish Independence
Yep i remember that.

Nike SB took some flack over the release because the Black and Tan nickname spread and it's also the name of a loyalist auxiliary military group that would beat up Catholics civilians in Ireland during the war for Irish Independence
black and tan - guinness and bass

half and half - guinness and harp

black castle - guinness and new castle

at least that's what i learned in college many, many years ago. 
tongue.gif

I think they're ok.  I like them because they're Star Wars.  

Obviously they were going for an 80's action figure packaging look which they achieved.  It's retro, but for some reason it isn't completely appealing to me.
And this is coming from a huge SW fan too.  

I think they only really hit on the Bobas, the inlay Vadar, yoda, and Chewie.

The others just feel a lil lackluster to me

I could swear we talked about the current pricing on the mosquitos in this thread recently. I was shocked at how much they shot up in price since it was a pair I never really cared for and I didn't even buy them when they were PLEASE TAKE THEM low.
We did. That was me. Been on the hunt for a DS pair for a while. You ain't finding under 200 on those. At least not in a 12.

Yeah, I remember similar issues coming along with the "Bloody Sunday" Dunks.  Which apparently were never supposed to be called that and were just a part of the "Gentleman's Pack."  

And I too am shocked by the value of Mosquitos now.  Those sat around forever and a day.  People completely hated on those dunks when they came out.  

Last edited:
I never liked the Mosquitos myself but I saw a couple DS pairs on eBay a few months back for around $100.  Now I never even see VNDS pairs go for that low.

I remember when I copped mosquitos. No one was there. Crazy that they're somewhat sought after now. Love the materials and concept.

one of my favorites from recent years. :pimp:.

So you took all that time to save the picture, crop out the toe, save it BACK to your comp, and post it?

What the hell man?

i just did it (since im at work and getting paid anyways) & it literally took me 15 seconds to do everything you mentioned.

Any 12s out there ever go up to a 13 on lows?

I can fit 11.5 also, but 12 would be TTS. Came across some size 13s I might be interested in. Thinking it's probably a mistake and I should forget about them...

Back
Top Bottom