2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These and the J packs are what I'm most looking forward to.

Slam city esque. Brown and blue will always look good (new castles and Melbourne/gold rails)

I'm dying for these since I missed on chromeball and not dropping $200 for them

Talking about sizing....for everyone who is a size 12 do you go to a size 13 in mid and highs? It sucks theres no 12.5 so ive never went size 13 even though I have wide feet but just took my chances but all the dunks from 2013 and current ones seem to be running more narrow because of the new tweaks they made on design. I remember when they all ran TTS! I woke my black melvins and send helps to the ground and never had any feet issues or pain. I miss those days! Lol....thinking of going size 13 in the rest of the highs from now on but....for the premiers should I go size 12 or 13 since the materials crease easy? Thanks.
Are you asking this because size 12's don't fit you?

If anything, go up to 13 and wear thick socks.

Or, just don't buy SBs at all.

SOMPs here we go 
smokin.gif

have a doctor's appointment in SoHo tomorrow morning so I plan on seeing if Supreme/Blades/DQM have any left when I get there. If not life goes on.

Yup, in Bay Area as well.

Rainy day joints.
Swap them red laces in, then they POP!
unDS the SPoTs with my bae today
This is me every day... wifey LOVES her damn uggs.
I tend to take my chances on TTS
Ditto, I never go a half size up/down on anything 'cept janos
I'm a size 11 and if I wear dunk high sb size 11 it hurts so bad I wanna cry lol
Loosen your laces all the way too the front. I promise people's shoes fit, they are just terrified of loosening the laces too much.

looking for the spot sb dunk low sz 10.5 - i know i'm a year late.. i see them for $125. that the going rate?

Swap them red laces in, then they POP!

This is me every day... wifey LOVES her damn uggs.

Ditto, I never go a half size up/down on anything 'cept janos

Loosen your laces all the way too the front. I promise people's shoes fit, they are just terrified of loosening the laces too much.
Will do!

No.
Wasn't red devil a GR? I'm surprised how a GR can go for that much now lol

Yeah, I remember those were pretty easy to get and actually  sat a for awhile in shops.  
They definitely sat on shelves for awhile. I copped 2 pairs and sold one pair last year (for well over retail, to my surprise) because my first pair was just collecting dust...

With all this YOTH and Red Devil discussion I decided to take some quick comparison pics.

Sorry for the sucky lighting, but you get the idea.

Quality is way better on the YOTH. The Devil's have a duller and thinner suede. Plus, the SB laces are flatter (which I don't like *Cheif Keef voice*)

Bonus picture just because:

YOTH>DEVIL's.

In fear of not being able to cop my sz 14 on RD I purchased from ebay. Just got the pair in….tear on one shoe and a bleach stain on the other. Pics in the listing were flawless though smh. Seller seems willing to make things right so i'll see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom