2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like im not going camping tonight

dang...........he must be gettin from palace 5

Not sure where he gets his stuff honestly (he's legit, I just never asked), but he must be getting good offers for them and wants to cash in. I can't blame him, but I've given the dude good business over the past year. I'm in Chicago now and I work/take classes, so camping is out of the question, especially with the weather here. That was my one guarantee so I'm blown. Oh well, 'tis what it is. They're just shoes after all.

Damn we really having an intellectual legal debate here.

I dont eem care, Its better then reading all the whining. Plus im learning a ton

Ok why are you guys hating on a guy promoting HIS shoe?

Wtf? You guys act like you wouldn't do the same. This is exciting for him, obviously. This is his life, this is how he feeds his family. Why wouldn't he promote this as much as possible?

Ok why are you guys hating on a guy promoting HIS shoe?

Wtf? You guys act like you wouldn't do the same. This is exciting for him, obviously. This is his life, this is how he feeds his family. Why wouldn't he promote this as much as possible?

Hahah, pretty much. I'm pretty sure most of the regulars in here are 15-16.

what's crazy is I remember the hype for these. my place got 1 size run... and I was still able to get 2. and for these diamonds I'm over here sweating. crazy

Back
Top Bottom