2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It really all comes down to how bad you want them. That price seems to be about right, not everyone was fortunate enough to grab a pair due to hype/reseller swarms. No idea how, but this was the first "hyped" shoe I managed to snag of NDC (in a while) for the 98 with free shipping. When you come to it, if you add local tax plus shipping from a b&m it's not that much over retail and seems reasonable IMHO.
I'm not really in-tune with what's hyped and what flopped and all that, just trying to get what I like. I was just checking to make sure I wasn't going to wind up finding these easily for retail. Got him down to 140 and I feel like that was a decent deal like you said after tax etc.

I'm not really in-tune with what's hyped and what flopped and all that, just trying to get what I like. I was just checking to make sure I wasn't going to wind up finding these easily for retail. Got him down to 140 and I feel like that was a decent deal like you said after tax etc.
Nice...yes you will be fairly hard pressed at this point to see them still on shelves or to find them for their $98 msrp.

Been Wondering about this for a while, why are the older sbs more comfortable than the new sbs?

I hope the diamond shorts kid takes one of those 9 years later pics in the same pose and shorts. :lol:

I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT PIC YOURE TALKING ABOUT

:lol: ...sneakernews used it about a week ago

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/07/skateshops-nikestore-nike-sb-collaborations-now-masses/

Last edited:
Trying to decide if I should even try to follow this thread until the 9th. Hope all the regulars get their pairs!

Feel sorry for those after the BHMs as the helpful posts are going to get lost in a sea of Tiff.

Pretty dope shoe. No where near anti yoth though, nothing to do with it actually.
Lol was joking about "anti-yoth"... just saying

was messing around, you guys think this might be what the lows will look like? I'm basing it on the info that is going around...

think you could mockup an all black upper (croc material where it usually is, regular black leather where the tiff usually is), white midsole, black outsole, the same silver swoosh as the old one, and a tiny bit of tiff on the tongue tag? thats how im imagining them

or with a black midsole and tiff outsole

Nice...yes you will be fairly hard pressed at this point to see them still on shelves or to find them for their $98 msrp.

Ya 140 is even better I think retail plus shipping is a pipe dream. A lot of people here give low prices but then you can't find the kicks for that, maybe size 8s and 9s but def. Not the bigger sizes

When does the info on the 420 release start coming out ?

I remember last year the concords info was out 5-6 month before 420

but I haven't heard anything about them 420 this year yet.

There might not be one...I know NSB is trying to get away from the stigma of that....

They may not have one, like last year it was concords, the year before i believe there was none, just the crown royal dunks dropped that month, and the year before it was the cheech and chong. Its a cool theme but i dont think theyve been able to come up with enough concepts to sustain it, concords had nothing to do with that day, while something like BHM and chinese new year always has something they can pull from.

420 all they could really do after the CnC and skunks are things like maybe a cypress hill dunk, not that i even know what that would look like but basically they cant keep making bud themed shoes it would relate to people like the CnC, and theres not that many "cool" famous potheads that would make sense. I mean a wiz khalifa dunk makes sense for 420 but would that really be cool? are they going to have pipe themed shoes, smoking accessory themed shoes, i just think they arent making that a normal thing cause itd be hard to make dope releases every year around that theme specifically.

A lot of hypebeasts are hating on the Tiffs I love it "6 years too late" :lol:

I find it so sad when you can only wear sneakers because it's a trend at the current time

They may not have one, like last year it was concords, the year before i believe there was none, just the crown royal dunks dropped that month, and the year before it was the cheech and chong. Its a cool theme but i dont think theyve been able to come up with enough concepts to sustain it, concords had nothing to do with that day, while something like BHM and chinese new year always has something they can pull from.

420 all they could really do after the CnC and skunks are things like maybe a cypress hill dunk, not that i even know what that would look like but basically they cant keep making bud themed shoes it would relate to people like the CnC, and theres not that many "cool" famous potheads that would make sense. I mean a wiz khalifa dunk makes sense for 420 but would that really be cool? are they going to have pipe themed shoes, smoking accessory themed shoes, i just think they arent making that a normal thing cause itd be hard to make dope releases every year around that theme specifically.
I agree with you there drprince, but don't forget about Jerry Garcia MANNN!

images

images

Back
Top Bottom