2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

BRAZILS >>>>> your whack tiffanys, mf doom, de la, etc.

wait....your saying you'd rather have these

over any of these...?

laugh.gif

Last edited:
wait....your saying these

over any of these...

.................:lol:

FTR, I wear those Brazils more than I wear any of those other pairs, and if I decided to start selling stuff off, I'd sell all 3 of those SBs before I'd sell the Brazils. ...Of course, all those SBs would net me more money, but in terms of what I'd miss the most, I'd miss the Brazils more.

Wait - at the risk of derailing the thread on some non-SB Dunk talk, I must put in my vote that stuff like this will always reign king of the standard dunk pecking order.
One mention of a non sb dunk would derail the thread, but all the talk about UCS shipping wouldn't
roll.gif

Last edited:
Wait - at the risk of derailing the thread on some non-SB Dunk talk, I must put in my vote that stuff like this will always reign king of the standard dunk pecking order.

ill agree with you BIP

Yes I can agree the pics you posted have that standard, simple/clean color placement. I think these shoes have that original classic vibe to them. They are made up of mostly two or three subtle colors so that helps make them easy to add to outfits.

I think this opens the debat to which do you prefer.. The original style dunk or the all over radiant print and colors that nikesb seems to be successful using

I personally, prefer the middle ground, the shoe that has the creativity from nsb but captures that low key subtle feeling of those originals.

Do any of you guys have suggestions on how to trade shoes thru an internet?
I recently saw an internet-trade deal go horribly wrong. I dont have any specifc help, but I would document everything as etailed as possible (pictures, paperwork, insurance, etc. upon sending and delivery with time stamps). The last thing you'd want is for the other guy to claim he "received an empty box" and just keep your shoes. Good luck bro

Do any of you guys have suggestions on how to trade shoes thru an internet?
Trade thru @trustedkicks on ig.. Check em out they have trade forms and they are the middle man to make sure each person sent theyre end of the trade

What are your guys thoughts on the One Shots that just dropped? I think they're fire and they definitely have design elements from the Koston 2. I wouldn't mind copping a pair at a heavy discount

Back
Top Bottom