2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What are your guys thoughts on the One Shots that just dropped? I think they're fire and they definitely have design elements from the Koston 2. I wouldn't mind copping a pair at a heavy discount

I actually like the way these look but I'm not feeling the colorway if that makes any sense lol..

What are your guys thoughts on the One Shots that just dropped? I think they're fire and they definitely have design elements from the Koston 2. I wouldn't mind copping a pair at a heavy discount

Already copped today; started a thread in Nike...Love the design

It got no love :lol:

Last edited:
Already copped today; started a thread in Nike...Love the design

It got no love
laugh.gif
It's exactly what the Koston 2 should have been. I'm not a big fan of the stitching lines on the toe cap on the K2

I found a British web store via Twitter that has the Grey UCS in a size 8.5, 9, and 11... They are priced at 85 pounds which I think is a little above $140; it's not retail price but I figured maybe it can help someone who might've missed out... I passed on this release, so I apologize if these are horribly overpriced... Just wanna help others out...

http://www.5050store.com/nike-sb-ug...remium-grey-heather-pine-green-university-red

[quote name="theLtrain"
[/quote]

I'm a pawnbroker and don't do many dirty things compared to what I make the other employee's do.. Have been running this shop for 7 years.. If I had a different job I wouldn't be wearing these to work

[quote name="theLtrain"

I'm a pawnbroker and don't do many dirty things compared to what I make the other employee's do.. Have been running this shop for 7 years.. If I had a different job I wouldn't be wearing these to work[/quote]cool!

I recently saw an internet-trade deal go horribly wrong. I dont have any specifc help, but I would document everything as etailed as possible (pictures, paperwork, insurance, etc. upon sending and delivery with time stamps). The last thing you'd want is for the other guy to claim he "received an empty box" and just keep your shoes. Good luck bro
laugh.gif
Followed that on Twitter as well. Straight up grimy. It's always the ones people verify as legit that you have to worry about stealing your stuff. Happens time and time again.

so stoked on these. gonna go see em in person as soon as my local gets em. love the grey colorway

Back
Top Bottom