2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn completely forgot those DBs released today. man i need classes to start back up so i can keep track of what freakin day it is

Grabbed 2 size 9's. no hassle either, ndc does justice for me for the first time since I copped my Yeezy2's off there lol

Came in from Theory yesterday. The right shoe was definitely tried on but whatever, pretty nice overall

eBay steal for the Morks earlier this week too

Last edited:
After a ton of calling i finally got thru to blindside for the 10.5. If it wasn't for this thread is have almost no SBS.
Okay, let's try this again, lol.

THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE BUT BLINDSIDE (801) 593-9300 HAS SCATTERED SIZES OF THE WOF LEFT. SIZES 10.5 AND 13 CONFIRMED!

Went ahead and copped wofs from blindside. Just couldnt pass it up anymore. Shouts to John00 on the info

Thanks just picked up a 10 in my size for $117 shipped from Salvation. If anyone knows anywhere i can get a Civilist in size 10 at box, any help would be appreciated

Thanks just picked up a 10 in my size for $117 shipped from Salvation. If anyone knows anywhere i can get a Civilist in size 10 at box, any help would be appreciated
you might be able to get a pair on ebay for just alittle over box, seen a couple listings end around $110-$115 bidding pretty much retail shipped

hey guys i need some advise. i bought 2 pairs of the of the OG doernbechers. i still have one pair DS. i bought them so i'd have a back up but my 1st pair is still in really good condition so seeing what people are asking for the new version i was thinking about selling them. would it be safe to assume that the originals would be worth more? the tongue tag on the new ones only says "Limited Edition" while on my OGs it says "Limited Edition of 1050" i've only ever sold sneakers to a friend here and there so was thinking the best way would be just putting a BIN listing on the bay? not sure what to ask. what do you think? they're a size 10 if that matters. thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Got my WOFs in today from theory. Really nice on the quality and so much better with no bP branding

Swapped in tan laces from my golden hops

Last edited:
Lace swap tonight was a must for the UnDS! Btw, I know someone posted some pics of these with yellow laces back when they dropped. My question is what pair those yellow laces might have come from?

nike dunk sb shanghai retro
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/Nike Summer Night/null_zps77fca0af.jpg.html
http://s1113.photobucket.com/user/winzzkaskus/media/Nike Summer Night/null_zps2f7be806.jpg.html

from last night nike shanghai sneaker battle event afterparty. main difference with the OG are the red color in retro more darker (just like red wine) and bottom traction also different. this one shanghai only release

Repped!!! I've Been Hunting For A OG Pair But Will Settle For These LoL...

"hey guys i need some advise. i bought 2 pairs of the of the OG doernbechers. i still have one pair DS. i bought them so i'd have a back up but my 1st pair is still in really good condition so seeing what people are asking for the new version i was thinking about selling them. would it be safe to assume that the originals would be worth more? the tongue tag on the new ones only says "Limited Edition" while on my OGs it says "Limited Edition of 1050" i've only ever sold sneakers to a friend here and there so was thinking the best way would be just putting a BIN listing on the bay? not sure what to ask. what do you think? they're a size 10 if that matters. thanks for any help.

Edited by blankblank - Today at 3:49 pm"

If you decide to sell them plmk. I am very interested I also wear size ten and have a lot of ds quickstrikes from the last few years I could trade. I tried to double up on the ones I wear, so lmk if you want  to work something out.

Last edited:
My shop has a size 9.5 at box if that helps. Let me know.
looking for a 10 to double up on the Civilist I already got so I can wear one of them and keep one. I have a feeling if I wait a while on these I might be able to find them somewhere onsale for cheaper than box. I have looked at ebay but still selling around 150 in my size. If anyone hears of any deals please keep me posted

new sb dunks DO NOT come with lace bag, so did the seller attach his own lace bags on these?

Ya good call lmao i was attracted to the swoosh its placement looks off to me but i wasnt sure if it was the angle, but that lace bag is sketchey as well...theuy communicated quick until I asked for more pics so i will be passing on these for sure! Repped

Back
Top Bottom