2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn spot ships super fast too. Wish i would have waited on pulling the trigger only because cal surf ships fed ex ground. Won't get my pair until next tues.
Won't get mine til next Thursday. Took them 4 business days to ship. Was a little tight when my tracking didn't update til then. Will be two weeks from order day when I get them.

Okay, let's try this again, lol.

THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE BUT BLINDSIDE (801) 593-9300 HAS SCATTERED SIZES OF THE WOF LEFT. SIZES 10.5 AND 13 CONFIRMED!

Last edited:
Anybody got a spare blue box they want to sell? Prefer one of the wider boxes that the QS dunks come in, but I'll take any Nike SB blue box.

Insults and personal attacks aren't allowed on our forums.  

Let's keep things respectful and on topic.  Anybody who makes a habit of breaking the rules will be removed from the thread and, if necessary, the site.  

If "pittsburghkicks" tries to come back, let me know.  His previous account was banned for directing a racist slur at another user - and as far as I'm concerned he's no longer welcome here after that. 
Wtf is happening in here?! I come to the SB thread for love. This sounds like a Jordan thread "talkin to" lol

unDS'd...

Okay, let's try this again, lol.

THIS INFO HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE BUT BLINDSIDE (801) 593-9300 HAS SCATTERED SIZES OF THE WOF LEFT. SIZES 10.5 AND 13 CONFIRMED!

I'm always checking the forum late lol hopefully they have an 11 been searching for a pair

Edit: why does $130 shipped seem a lot to me

Last edited:
Ok sold a few pairs of Jordans, gonna start hunting for Nontourage Lows size 11 and Raging Bulls size 11.5. Dont wanna break the rules but if anyone has knowledge of a pair being sold a PM would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom