2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

"we payed $1030 for overnight shipping so you can have them early" It's nice consideration but for a week I'd rather save the $35-$40
ALL BP DOES IS LIE!!!! Ain't no way in "backpack Jimmy" hell that they paid $1030 for overnight shipping in consideration of their customers! They ALWAYS get their shippment before EVERYONE else! It's nothing new! Damn, they just never stop.In other news, don't think anyone has posted this yet but Unite has the Concords up for preorder. The price is crazy. Link: http://store.unitefootwear.com/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-concord-304292-043/dp/11474

Last edited:
if you live in socal you should not be paying over retail for the concords we're the land of skate shops pick up the damn phone smh

If I can't get through on BP's phone orders later today I'm just gonna scoop that pre-order up. Refuse to camp and my local spot was shady as **** for the Space Jam SB release. $163 shipped with a pair of socks I can live with.

Bout to pull the trigger on $190 for the concords. Is this too much? Should I just wait till after release day or will it be higher?

Bout to pull the trigger on $190 for the concords. Is this too much? Should I just wait till after release day or will it be higher?
ALL BP DOES IS LIE!!!! Ain't no way in "backpack Jimmy" hell that they paid $1030 for overnight shipping in consideration of their customers! They ALWAYS get their shippment before EVERYONE else! It's nothing new! Damn, they just never stop.In other news, don't think anyone has posted this yet but Unite has the Concords up for preorder. The price is crazy. Link: http://store.unitefootwear.com/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-concord-304292-043/dp/11474
No, this site has them for $158 shipped.

"we payed $1030 for overnight shipping so you can have them early" It's nice consideration but for a week I'd rather save the $35-$40
ALL BP DOES IS LIE!!!! Ain't no way in "backpack Jimmy" hell that they paid $1030 for overnight shipping in consideration of their customers! They ALWAYS get their shippment before EVERYONE else! It's nothing new! Damn, they just never stop. In other news, don't think anyone has posted this yet but Unite has the Concords up for preorder. The price is crazy. Link: http://store.unitefootwear.com/nike-dunk-low-pro-sb-concord-304292-043/dp/11474
1287544600395-dumpfm-teddywood-Dave-Chappelle-Confused.gif

My dude went there.

mj-laughing.gif

All about what you feel they're worth to you, your bread fam.  Personally I wouldn't pay much over box price and I won't have to.

You'd be a damn fool to pay Unite $150 plus shipping for Concords that's 2 pairs at box price. They aren't worth that anyway.

Box price is $75?

Edit: Thanks OP for the link..repped! By the way, I got free shipping because my order was over $150..:smokin

Last edited:
Mos def. What's scarier is the amount of their followers that don't put 2 + 2 together.
AGREED! I don't know what the hell the "BP loyalist" are thinking, EVER! They pay WAY over box price for stuff and it makes NO sense. I don't know who's worse, BP or Modern Notoriety with all the damn half a*s reporting. Anybody forget about when they were trying to say that the Concord was a BP collab? CLEAR LIE! Anybody forget about when the city of Hollywood was trying to shut them down for making the WOF?! CLEARLY, another LIE! People just continue to believe them and it only makes their followers look stupid.

Last edited:
Depends. How much are the shoes worth to you? I wouldn't pay that much, but that's me.
Just picked up mine from my local shop. Had to scoop them up when I saw them!!!
These are starting to grow on me, but I just dont think i could walk down the street with highligher shoes on.
laugh.gif
. They look dope though. Repped.
Thanks man...scary but cool at the same time. Damn I didn't realize how much stuff I had to buy and the baby isn't even here yet!! haha.

My boy bought these for us/ her already so she'll be rockin some dunks one day...haha.
Congratulations man. That's great news. And those baby dunks are 
nthat.gif

AGREED! I don't know what the hell the "BP loyalist" are thinking, EVER! They pay WAY over box price for stuff and it makes NO sense. I don't know who's worse, BP or Modern Notoriety with all the damn half a*s reporting. Anybody forget about when they were trying to say that the Concord was a BP collab? CLEAR LIE! Anybody forget about when the city of Hollywood was trying to shut them down for making the WOF?! CLEARLY, another LIE! People just continue to believe them and it only makes their followers look stupid.
BP is nothing but pure hype for no reason. They embody the complete opposite of what a skate shops culture should be imo. 

Any San Antonio heads here? Gonna be in town for the Canelo fight on the 20th. Made a few calls to stores but won't be in town until around 4 or 5. If anyone can scoop me up a pair and meet up later, I'll throw you something extra to make it worth your while. I know it's a long shot but thought I'd try anyways.

Or any fellow houstoners going to southside skateshop that morning, hit me up!

Last edited:
I dont think $158 shipped is that bad, only place I knew where to get them locally was charging $150, saves me the hassle.

Just to add to the RIF/FC anecdotes. I've only purchased from FC in store, so I have nothing to say either way about their online services. Other than prices, the most common complaint I hear about them customer service-wise is that they are notorious for taking too long to pay their consigners once an item sells.

With the consignment situation, in my experiences (I've sold with the LA store and the NY store, all via Mail), they've shipped my check quickly once the item sold and I got confirmation from them. They ship their checks out on a certain day every week (at least the NY store does; I think its the same in LA though), and they ship via FedEx. All in all, it took a little under a week to get my checks from them the few times I've sold with them. FYI.

As far as buying experiences, I've ordered from them a few times, and never have I had a problem. Never had the chance to shop at their brick n mortars, but online, they get a thumbs-up from me. Granted, it's been a minute since I've ordered online, so I would still do your research if you're thinking about shopping with them (like you should do when shopping with any online spot that isn't 100% known to be legit), but I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again, personally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom