2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh yeah, and when someone called them out on jacking their prices up, whoever was running their twitter had the audacity to post something like "All you other skateshop employees are trying to diss us for jacking the price up? Well guess what? Our boss is awesome! We got OUR pairs for free!"

So, they just dig themselves a deeper hole. Once you understand how the economics of being a shop works (as John helped explain), you can understand why a spot might mark up a hot release - even if you don't like. But, places like BP are real quick to essentially wipe their butts with any slack an understanding and forgiving consumer might be tempted to give. ...I mean, they are essentially telling you - we mark stuff up so we can hook up our employees. ...You guys are subsidizing our kicks. Yeah, well broadcast that to the world, genius!

Anyway, that's great sneaker store employee - you know what I get for free at my job? ...Healthcare. And, the comprehensive package for me and my family literally costs more than you make in a year (sad, but true). So, have fun with your super cool sneakers.

:lol:

I only drink the finest breast milks

Playboy... what happened to my left-handed golf clubs?

I mean, if you just don't like 11s, maybe you'd disagree, but for the most part, there's no way the HFs could ever match up to the shoe they're paying tribute to, regardless of how well they were executed. The point is moot.

I must be an elitist here and say that your statement is true, but does not apply to the most recent Concord Retro. OGs and 2001s, for sure. Things of beauty. These recent abominations? Plastic trash, IMO.

Last edited:
Saw a kid on the train today in NYC with a pair of Concords that he got from RapeYouHardAndLongClub, I mean FlightCLub. $200 sticker on the box. He was trying to take the sticker off so his parents wouldn't find out how much he spent I'm guessing. 
laugh.gif
 My girl wanted to warn him that maybe he shouldn't be showing them off on the train before someone snatches them but I believe that stupid gets what stupid deserves. Size 9 for 200 SMH.
200$ for concord 11s. size 9... am i missing anything? i must be, thats a good *** price. idk maybe im trippin.

Damn good pick up for a great price! Repped!
EDIT: I think the womans youtube name was addicted2kicks91 you can see if you can find her on youtube. She originally wanted $80 shipped for the USAs, but my cheap a*s talked her down 
grin.gif
. Meaning, the already good prices she is asking are negotiable a bit. I know she had bordeaux 7s DS for $120 or something. 
That's her. I've been subbed to her since she started her channel. She's makes great videos. I really wish she wouldn't have left though, but I understand why she did.
Saw a kid on the train today in NYC with a pair of Concords that he got from RapeYouHardAndLongClub, I mean FlightCLub. $200 sticker on the box. He was trying to take the sticker off so his parents wouldn't find out how much he spent I'm guessing. 
laugh.gif
 My girl wanted to warn him that maybe he shouldn't be showing them off on the train before someone snatches them but I believe that stupid gets what stupid deserves. Size 9 for 200 SMH.
I'll pray for that kid. He clearly has NO clue of what he's doing in these streets.

Last edited:
I know its the sb thread but i remember some guys who wanted the celtics 1's If anyone is having trouble with the celtic 1's I could help you guys out

200$ for concord 11s. size 9... am i missing anything? i must be, thats a good *** price. idk maybe im trippin.
He's talking about the dunks. $200 is basically retail on the 11s, so you should already know that he didn't come back from Flight Club with those.

i CANNOT wait until this concord release is done! Since my shop is charging 200 for the concords i decided to grab a constellation prize, just negotiating now
Anyway about to go see the girl.... im debating posting a pic of the sext she sent me so i can get banned until this concord mess is over....

Goodstuff all around gents as usual

Last edited:
Hey guys,

What's a good/right price for some DS Nike SB Dunk Low "Jameson"  (Vegas Gold) and Nike SB Dunk High Goofy Boys (VNDS)?

Thanks in advance!

Damn good pick up for a great price! Repped!

That's her. I've been subbed to her since she started her channel. She's makes great videos. I really wish she wouldn't have left though, but I understand why she did.

I'll pray for that kid. He clearly has NO clue of what he's doing in these streets.
Yeah, he wanted to go home with no kicks some people just have no common sense.
talking about SBs. Lol.

i went to a signing where brian anderson was at, he was wearing a sample of his shoe, can't wait til they release 
nthat.gif

Quick question fam. What's the current going price for the Space Jam dunks? Are the Concord dunks a fair trade? Any info would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Lol she is a pretty big footer for sure, these are size 9.5. Normally wear a 10-10.5 in highs but for that price i would have slapped my self for passing on them. Just took out the insoles and they fit fine, albeit a bit tight. Not complaining though thats for sure haha. 

EDIT: I think the womans youtube name was addicted2kicks91 you can see if you can find her on youtube. She originally wanted $80 shipped for the USAs, but my cheap a*s talked her down 
grin.gif
. Meaning, the already good prices she is asking are negotiable a bit. I know she had bordeaux 7s DS for $120 or something. 
I've Been Looking For These Forever & This Is My Size :\ My Boy Had Em But He Wanted $250. 

bf995.gif

am i the only one who thinks the concord dunks are just "ok??" lol . i know my local shop might be getting these but im not too hyped about these as i normally would be on a shoe release.now those undefeated dunks couple pages back
nthat.gif
.. im amped for them, but  seeing the prices on ebay for the concords is just outrageous. im still on the hunt for the "WPF" dunks in a 10.5. i know couple of ya posted links but i been occupied with copping kevin durants and work, gotta ask the dunk gods for a little help  .. if not its cool .. thanks in advance  

^ In the same boat.

Only will be grabbing Concords if I get for box and then not sure if I'll even keep. Def. trying to trade for a pair of SJs or anything else nice that gets offered.

Man.. Everyone posting clay high links.. And still nothin in my size..:\
what size you need? If your willing to pay shipping from the UK I'll Keep an eye out. It's actually quite common that some of the stores over here still have older GR's

Man.. Everyone posting clay high links.. And still nothin in my size..:\
what size you need? If your willing to pay shipping from the UK I'll Keep an eye out. It's actually quite common that some of the stores over here still have older GR's

Back
Top Bottom