2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Made-up story just by the looks of his profile picture & if it's true he deserved to get got-got for trying to resell while wearing Ecko.
20200728_195707.jpg

Not sure if they were released at the same time but I always considered sandstones part of this pack. Need sandstones bad
Sandstones were a 2003 release - not sure if they were a regional exclusive lacedemup lacedemup do you have sandstones or remember where they released? Think I saw you post them. Same materials and builds, but 2001 ugly duckling pack was veneer, ceramic, and plum. Vegas gold (aka un-forbes), oxides, and viotechs all used that similar suede and mesh material blocking and all were released around 2001-2003.

Made-up story just by the looks of his profile picture & if it's true he deserved to get got-got for trying to resell while wearing Ecko.
20200728_195707.jpg
Hatin' on him for his outfit ehh?? Ecko might be old.... and out of style... and sold in JcPennys... but its better than wearing a sweater and jeans with bleach stains and 6 inch holes in them looking like you just crawled out of a sewer and calling it fashion.

Sandstones were a 2003 release - not sure if they were a regional exclusive lacedemup lacedemup do you have sandstones or remember where they released? Think I saw you post them. Same materials and builds, but 2001 ugly duckling pack was veneer, ceramic, and plum. Vegas gold (aka un-forbes), oxides, and viotechs all used that similar suede and mesh material blocking and all were released around 2001-2003.

They came out in 2003 as a European and Canada release only, hence the name “EuroCan”.

The suede is :pimp:
885883DB-C87B-414F-A307-8CD686DCCFBF.jpeg
3911A90B-388D-41B2-BCD6-C546708D91EC.jpeg
57060D89-66E2-4AE3-B790-55127FA0A606.jpeg

Got these for retail, but not my size (8.5, I wear 11). Friend gave them to me for retail, owed me a favor, said I could sell or trade them. Actually really quite like them - not sure I could pull them off though. Might eventually try for green.

I do miss the days where you had to know a guy to figure out a release. It’s a nice feeling to build relationships with good people. We need more of that. Tough though when we are ALL struggling with L’s!
2890217D-B5F9-4404-B3A0-8CE37A78E61E.jpeg

Got these for retail, but not my size (8.5, I wear 11). Friend gave them to me for retail, owed me a favor, said I could sell or trade them. Actually really quite like them - not sure I could pull them off though. Might eventually try for green.

I do miss the days where you had to know a guy to figure out a release. It’s a nice feeling to build relationships with good people. We need more of that. Tough though when we are ALL struggling with L’s!
Might as well sell and get your size, or 3-4 other shoes you want.

They just had to be My size :lol:
1595990196434.gif

I had no intention of going viral or getting a payday from posting. Just thought I'd clarify. I was really seeking some knowledge from anyone who might have experienced something similar. Lots of shoes have been ordered around these parts, maybe someone had a story of how this has played out for them.

I believe you dude. Best choice is to make it known to Nike customer service (and probably take the refund).

Happened to me 10 years ago. Had a swoosh account and ordered a case of Infrared 90s. One of the pairs was something I didn't order. Talked to customer service and was told to send back for a refund. Item was no longer in stock. That was it, no other option or compensation. . .

On the bright side, I know it's not the Grateful Deads, but if you were gonna get swapped that's not a bad swap to end up with.
But if you were planning to resell then yeah that's pretty brutal.

Dude hoping Nike is gonna send him a second pair of GD’s, still find it funny how putting random shoes in a shoebox and posting pictures is suppose count as legitimate proof :lol: Nike ain’t that dumb.

Dude hoping Nike is gonna send him a second pair of GD’s, still find it funny how putting random shoes in a shoebox and posting pictures is suppose count as legitimate proof :lol: Nike ain’t that dumb.

Even if it is the truth, there's just no proof it came like that.

I believe you dude. Best choice is to make it known to Nike customer service (and probably take the refund).
Happened to me with the Storm Blue Jordan 1's.. They were on Nike for $100.. got sent Lettermans.. couldn't do anything about it.. now they going for 800...

lacedemup lacedemup thank you for the knowledge and photos! Easy to remember who has those, not many pairs of sandstones still floating around. Seems like some of the best non-SB dunks have been co.jp or EU/Can exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom