2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6A426F11-9BB4-4837-BEF8-DE704C9916D1.jpeg

So my uncle got got from what looks to be a greedy Nike warehouse employee. Swapped the Henny's in for the Grateful Deads...
Even after winning the snkrs lottery, you can still get burned. I feel lame saying this, I'm no promoter, but if y'all could maybe retweet this, or even better, recommend some possible routes to a solution I'd appreciate it.

when nike gonna drop those hennys?

That is such a ****** thing to hear about getting swapped sneakers...

I always record opening sneaker packages before cutting tape especially on higher end just incase something fishy is uncovered. That would deff have been helpful in this situation, hope the dude gets what he ordered and situation fixed.

So my uncle got got from what looks to be a greedy Nike warehouse employee. Swapped the Henny's in for the Grateful Deads...
Even after winning the snkrs lottery, you can still get burned. I feel lame saying this, I'm no promoter, but if y'all could maybe retweet this, or even better, recommend some possible routes to a solution I'd appreciate it.

Ha, I’m not sure I’d personally be mad about that.

All you will get from Nike is an offer for a refund. At least it wasn’t a rock

That is such a ****ty thing to hear about getting swapped sneakers...

I always record opening sneaker packages before cutting tape especially on higher end just incase something fishy is uncovered. That would deff have been helpful in this situation, hope the dude gets what he ordered and situation fixed.
No doubt. I guess there's no way to prove he didn't swap them himself.

That story seems kinda sus man. Anyone could swap in a pair of bricks to try and finesse a free pair.
You're right lol. I assure you, I'm being genuine. This would have to be the worst scam in the book. :lol: And I'm sure that's exactly how it looks to Nike CS. I doubt he'll get anything but a refund for this.

That Henny-GD story def seems fake. Like C'mon. People do anything nowadays for attention so I wouldn't doubt if this was the case.

Henny's weren't even on SNKRS yet he got those instead? Attention Wh*re to the fullest.
not sure how their warehouses are set up but it's not that far fetched if they're sending out SNKRS pairs and retailer pairs from the same building.

this type of stuff isn't new. could happen when they're being put in boxes at the factory.

That story seems kinda sus man. Anyone could swap in a pair of bricks to try and finesse a free pair.

That's not Nike's MO to resend the correct sneaker - and even it it was they won't have any pairs to send to him. Most they'll do is just offer you a refund and maybe a 20% discount.

I can vouch for the victim as well haha he's not making it up.. but I know he's less upset about the shoes and more upset about the missed payday, since those things are going for an absurd amount. Surprised this isn't more common these days. He just experienced the highest high and lowest low of the sneaker game

I can vouch for the victim as well haha he's not making it up.. but I know he's less upset about the shoes and more upset about the missed payday, since those things are going for an absurd amount. Surprised this isn't more common these days. He just experienced the highest high and lowest low of the sneaker game

So he’s already lying about being “excited” about them when he head planning to flip. Were you there to see him open package?

Let me go order some hype shoe boxes off eBay and try my luck at going viral too. Worth a shot.

Also, if you want it to go viral, you gotta put something outrageous in the box, not just some brick dunks. Like that lady who put a human finger in her Wendy's chili.

Y'all might have to take a sht in that box and try again. Just throwing it out there.

Back
Top Bottom