2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premier be blessing NT every drop. Yes, a lot of people catch Ls, but NT is a small bubble compared to the amount of entries so it's good to see. I wonder how many pairs Premier receive.
Not that many from what my Michigan peeps telling me

Only half-heartedly tried for these, don’t really care that I missed out.

It’s crazy, I’ve tracked down nearly every Dunk over the last 3-4 years. LOTS of ancillary merch. I work from home and live in SB gear. With releases so hard to get, I guess I’m finally broken. Don’t have the energy for it. It’s OK though - I’ve got enough. Not salty.

But congrats Nike. You’ve broken one of your most loyal customers.

Amen. I get it, but damn it makes you salty when you See all the pairs shipped out nationwide. Salt aside love the shop and I’ll keep stopping in and buying merch awesome staff and great shop. But **** you Premier. I love you.

they are an awesome store and legit but man...all the other shops here in Michigan backdoor to friends and family.

Tactics is cheeks. Bunch of captchas and errors then loads to sold out.

Edit: Ben & Jerrys just dropped on tactics i think.
I had a part carted in my size. i think i would’ve got through had the first captcha not taking so long to load

Dope shoe. Not sure I could ever pull these off in terms of wearing them, but for retail they are definitely cool for the collection. No way I would encourage anyone who missed out to pay $1000+ for these. In normal SB days these MIGHT be a $250 shoe max imo
1590267101824.jpeg

1590267146278.jpeg

B&Js are gonna be so easy to pull off. Too easy. I’ll limit wear on mine to just spring/summer tho and probably will never be worn with pants/jeans (shorts only) but I’ll definitely pull them off properly that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom