2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bart and Vince would like a word
They may be historic but nowhere near the dominance. Yeah I know they won Super Bowls 1 and 2 and a couple before that, and the trophy is Vinces namesake, but still....football was also a different game back then. Brady still the goat. I’m not even a pats fan and I recognize it.

They may be historic but nowhere near the dominance. Yeah I know they won Super Bowls 1 and 2 and a couple before that, and the trophy is Vinces namesake, but still....football was also a different game back then. Brady still the goat. I’m not even a pats fan and I recognize it.

cosign

hate michigan, can't deny terrific tawmmy's greatness

A36D51C8-9D1B-43C5-87A2-6120B58756E5.jpeg
Still hurt I couldn’t get, i don’t wanna spend resell at all 😫

They won like 5 chips in 7 years. Pretty dominant.

You guys know where I can buy extra brown laces that specifically matches with Bisons? :pimp:

Random question, does anybody have the On Tap dvd? Or a link with the video in high quality? I found one section of the video in high quality, but the uploads of the whole video are incrediby grainy. Kinda interested in buying a dvd as well but the cheapest I could find was 80 with some beat packaging.

Back
Top Bottom