2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

38424ED9-CA7E-48AB-8F88-66F414389461.png
put in a good word for me with hannhie :D

I read through some of the excuses you guys give your wives. LOL
I don't have that problem with my wife. Instead i have a different problem.
She clowns me and says things like, "you're worse than a female, You have more shoes than any girl i know, Which one of your high heels are you gonna wear today?"
I'll get a shipment or walk into the house with a new box of shoes and she'll start with her jokes calling me Al Bundy. She cracks me up. Lol!
I get no support ya"ll. :lol:
chicks will never understand the sneaker grind.

I know man..Really makes you appreciate the small thing's in life like just being around people and having a good time..

Exactly. That pic has my skin crawling cause people are so close together (I get that it’s an old pic). I wouldn’t have thought twice about it a week ago. It was all good just a week ago.
Thought about grabbing the Syracuse, but was scrolling through eBay and finally found a DS pair that I beat into the ground years ago and have been looking for ever since! Highly underrated IMO

Great pair. I regret beating mine into the ground.

A low key grail is the Espo AF II.. felt like an SB though it was not but figured a few in here would get it. Man.. those were special.

Last edited:
Exactly. That pic has my skin crawling cause people are so close together (I get that it’s an old pic). I wouldn’t have thought twice about it a week ago. It was all good just a week ago.

Great pair. I regret beating mine into the ground.
Couldn't have said it any better myself..

Missed a slight price dip on the Syracuse lows overnight, waiting for £200GB all in but they probably won’t get that low.

Back
Top Bottom