2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

that GTS return pair should be called KRSS instead of safari

Nike-Air-Max-1-Keep-Ripping-Stop-Slippin.jpg

Anyway to figure out which skate shop accounts got the Orange Blaze and Royal lows? Would love to find a pair for retail (I'm dreaming right...)

If Safaris drop to $250 I'll jump. Not sure if it will happen.
That's the same price point I'm willing to do, anything higher than that I want something special like a fancy box. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

Figured with the pending apocalypse and all I'd unds these today. Usually I like keeping things on ice for a long time but recent life events (not just the corona virus) have got me wanting to enjoy life a little more so I'm gonna start wearing the stuff I usually have trouble justifying wearing.
20200320_115423.jpg

Sns pair arrived today and I must say, I may need to double up on these things. They POP....and it seems the Syracuse pairs don't have the bad qc like the Kentucks....my pair is flawless... Favorite pick up in a long time....
So dope. I’m getting closer... to the.. edge

Sns pair arrived today and I must say, I may need to double up on these things. They POP....and it seems the Syracuse pairs don't have the bad qc like the Kentucks....my pair is flawless... Favorite pick up in a long time....
Damn they are NOT GR looking. Now I’m feeling it.
93691AC3-D973-4561-9A93-6BBC898936CA.gif

Back
Top Bottom