2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

LoL Damn Lucky You, If You Even Like The Blacks That Is.. Didn't Some One In Here Get There Sz 12 Of The Black Sweaters Order Cancelled???

WOW! If you hate the blacks, resell them! Or just call and ***** them out. Either way let us know! Hope mine come in proper!

I liked both but wasn't about to drop 220+ on the blacks. Could just try for the greys Saturday but don't need 2 pairs of Christmas shoes lol.

tiffany dunk hi's?!? qs black ugly sweaters?!? doesn't it feel like the 112's were released MONTHS ago? why do i get this vibe that the chronicle dunks are being hated on in this thread?

those bazooka joe dunk hi's will DEFINITELY sit...I guarantee it :smokin

$65 Uprises
http://www.utilityboardsupply.com/Nike-Dunk-High-Premium-SB-Shoe-BlackUniversity-RedWhite

Last edited:

Cool. Getz has always been loyal to Philly and pure street skating. 

Idk if you still watch skating but Ishod Wair, from Philly, just won Thrasher SOTY. It's crazy because I watched him and Tom Asta on the Zumiez couch tour 5 years ago. Both Philly kids and now they are huge.

I'm loving that Ishod is the first SOTY from Philly
Ishod has been killing it recently. dude is so sick.
that gif bro...
roll.gif

Those bazooka dunks are pretty nice! Definitely gonna have to grab a pair at some point. Cant remember who it was that was looking for them to skate in.... the dude that had been skating the venoms. hope he held off and can get these

I liked both but wasn't about to drop 220+ on the blacks. Could just try for the greys Saturday but don't need 2 pairs of Christmas shoes lol.

That's a score, even with their **** up, I'd keep them and try for the greys if you don't like the blacks.. If its not successful atleast you got a pair

Not every shoe is appealing to everyone.. I know a lot of people that said they were ugly..

But to each, his own...

There are sneaker collectors that don't even attempt to wear their sneakers. Are they wrong for it?

Reading through these posts and pages and it's making me feel guilty/bad. I hope there isn't much backlash that I was in the Jordan scene but just jumped into SB's this year.

Think the brickhouse/turbo greens will sit? I'd hate to buy them and then see them drop below retail in a matter of weeks.

Reading through these posts and pages and it's making me feel guilty/bad. I hope there isn't much backlash that I was in the Jordan scene but just jumped into SB's this year.

Think the brickhouse/turbo greens will sit? I'd hate to buy them and then see them drop below retail in a matter of weeks.
Don't feel guilty or bad. If you like the shoes, you like the shoes. Just buy them because you like them, not because they are "in".

There is no such thing as entitlement over sneakers. It's all fair game to me. 

No one would have known if you didn't mention it.

And there's nothing wrong with it anyways.

I have jordans foambs SB's roshes reeboks......no one is judging.

I've always loved sb's first and ride bmx so when nike came out with the sb line I was happy, growing up I never had Jordan's and always wanted them so I cop the ones I wanted back then, but I also have saucony's, new balance, reeboks, asics, and others.. I like a wide range of sneakers

Don't feel guilty or bad. If you like the shoes, you like the shoes. Just buy them because you like them, not because they are "in".

There is no such thing as entitlement over sneakers. It's all fair game to me. 
yup... youll soon realize though that this is probably the most helpful thread in copping shoes whether its a store thats having a sale or stores that are releasing QS dunks and accept phone orders (97% contribution from 00 XD) and such.  theres a different vibe in here then the rest of NT which is why we wanna keep it that way helping each other out and not talking **** on other peoples likes.

Actually it's funny, I started my shoe fetish (what I like to call it lol) about 5-6 years ago after high school once I got a job and started with Jordan's but in the past few years with all the hype and reselling I've just grown out of it. I only own a few of my favorite pairs now and have everything else from roshe's, SB's, New Balances, and saucony's in my closet...I didn't feel like anyone was judging but I just felt a bit of resentment while I was reading some of the posts haha. But I definitely wish I picked up SB's awhile ago tho, missed out on some nice pairs that I'm looking to get my hands on lol

Actually it's funny, I started my shoe fetish (what I like to call it lol) about 5-6 years ago after high school once I got a job and started with Jordan's but in the past few years with all the hype and reselling I've just grown out of it. I only own a few of my favorite pairs now and have everything else from roshe's, SB's, New Balances, and saucony's in my closet...I didn't feel like anyone was judging but I just felt a bit of resentment while I was reading some of the posts haha. But I definitely wish I picked up SB's awhile ago tho, missed out on some nice pairs that I'm looking to get my hands on lol

Sounds like you buy what you like which is the very foundation Niketalk was built on

I love SB's but the sad reality is they are the origin of the Hypebeast

That's why I like it now because you can readily buy almost any SB without a hassle

yup... youll soon realize though that this is probably the most helpful thread in copping shoes whether its a store thats having a sale or stores that are releasing QS dunks and accept phone orders (97% contribution from 00 XD) and such.  theres a different vibe in here then the rest of NT which is why we wanna keep it that way helping each other out and not talking **** on other peoples likes.
That's awesome..I think I felt resentment when I read the "a lot of new faces around here" post and am obviously guilty since I just started posting lol..good to know that I can look to this thread and all you guys for info/help cause it was tough getting these black rain and 112's..I'm from Akron, OH and I don't think we have any local skate shops or boutiques around here that sell QS dunks

Back
Top Bottom