2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Restock

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=21572

roll.gif

Last edited:
Just received my order from concepts for the grey sweaters and i open the box and its the black pair. None of the special stuff just the normal grey pair box but the black pair inside. Anyone else have this happen?

Anybody part of the Nike SB! Facebook group? I sent a request and I'm waiting for it to be approved.

I literally have no place to unload some of my old SBs since there is 0 market for them

I went through this a while ago and actually ended up having to give some stuff away while I was downsizing my collection.... The SB market can get kinda crazy sometimes but every now and then stuff sells for insane prices and sticks there.

As I continue to cop stuff I make sure that its stuff I see myself keeping long term just because I know the market for it is TRASH.

Just received my order from concepts for the grey sweaters and i open the box and its the black pair. None of the special stuff just the normal grey pair box but the black pair inside. Anyone else have this happen?
Can you post photos of the Box Label?

That is wild.  I would be on the phone with Phil Knight himself making sure that I received my code.

Yeah, just like BP carried on for months claiming that the WOFs were a BP exclusive.  I suspect Nike will release them with the standard Nike & swoosh on the tongue.

smokin.gif

This calls for one of those rare double ups.  Hope the materials are on point.

when do these come out??

Gotta post pics now. Wow.

But He Did Say In Regular Grey Box So I'm Thinking Box Label Maybe From GreyS.. Pictures Will Tell Us Tho

Last edited:
LoL Damn Lucky You, If You Even Like The Blacks That Is.. Didn't Some One In Here Get There Sz 12 Of The Black Sweaters Order Cancelled???
WOW! If you hate the blacks, resell them! Or just call and ***** them out. Either way let us know! Hope mine come in proper!

Back
Top Bottom