2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo I still can’t believe it. Very nice in hand.
271A9F5F-CDAB-4404-A3D5-66D8B4A391DF.jpeg

Yeah ima just start putting money to the side to pay resell prices for like two sneakers a year on stockx. It's too difficult to cop regularly and I'm tired of wasting time and holding out hope for nothing.

Obviously my snkrs account isnt ever going to win anything for whatever reason and I'm tired of competing with bots, page monitors and spoofers online and ****** treating sneaker releases like the drug game offline. And shops that backdoor.
People still getting w’s from premier?
Theres about 12 min left before all the W emails are done...but I'm looking at my phone like the mj crying gif right now.

Last edited:
No win here, but can’t complain. I have enough shoes. Happy to see the regulars getting lucky.

And I tell you what - Vu set the tone for how to do a release. 5 clothing items got you a ticket, 3 ticket maximum. No other boosting allowed.

this is cool as ****

Yeah ima just start putting money to the side to pay resell prices for like two sneakers a year on stockx. It's too difficult to cop regularly and I'm tired of wasting time and holding out hope for nothing.

Obviously my snkrs account isnt ever going to win anything for whatever reason and I'm tired of competing with bots, page monitors and spoofers online and ****** treating sneaker releases like the drug game offline. And shops that backdoor.

Theres about 12 min left before all the W emails are done...but I'm looking at my phone like the mj crying gif right now.

Yeah I don't blame you for that plan. The level of hype surrounding SB right now definitely affects how we go about getting the shoes now. After not hitting on travis site last week I pretty much counted myself out. Aside from that and premier I didn't enter any other raffles. I wanted to try at my "local" but I would've been in line and away from work way too long. So I really lucked up today as I know alot of yall put way more footwork into the raffles for this release than me.

Aside from what John00 John00 mentioned about regulars getting Ws today. Another positive to take away I think is between SPOT, premier and Vu they laid nice blueprints for upcoming releases to deal with backdooring, bots and all that. So here's hoping the next releases to come only see more shops releasing in similar methods.

Had hope for Atlas. They loaded the Nike SB Shane at 1:00 to throw off the bots and used a unique name for the TS but still loaded as OOS immediately.

I didn’t ask BP if they had any merch, but I missed out on a shirt. Any local spots carry any Travis merch

I didn’t ask BP if they had any merch, but I missed out on a shirt. Any local spots carry any Travis merch
If I would have known I was gonna win a pair I would have gotten a tshirt from his website last weekend smh.

Back
Top Bottom