2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So snkrs pass coming soon? Which cities y'all think?
Houston, new york, atlanta, la??

My last shot is my local shop tomorrow morning

Aight so I got an L on 8 different skate shop raffles I entered so that sucks. On the brightside, I went to mcdonalds and my order total came out to $6 so I gave the cashier a $10. He gave me back $13 cause he thought I gave him $20 so I got free McDonalds. Today wasn't a total L for me i guess.

I Want To Start By Giving A Huge Shout Out To Both T tontio & Ewing206 Ewing206 For Reaching Out And Offering To Assist Where They Could For This Release :nthat: Even Tho They Weren’t Able To Track Em Down, It Was A Good Feeling Knowing There’s Still Some Good Dudes On Here :nthat:

Somehow, Some Way I Was Able To Hit On A Local Raffle After The Mesa That Was CopDate And Shops Switched To Email Raffles :pimp: Absolutely PUMPED To Have These In Hand As Things Were Looking Bad I Must Admit :smh:

Shout Out And Props To Emage For A Fair Shot To All At These In The End And A Major Shout Out To The Sneaker Gods For Pushing My Raffle Entry Through!
283A6C96-9B4E-42EB-A999-B36C1924FE34.jpeg

B10BE052-B9BF-4CF7-8190-716F427573BF.jpeg

EAF2F9E4-7AF8-49B6-8CC4-FD80D712EFD7.jpeg

8ADE3FD5-9651-4813-B0B6-7AB4F1A6719A.jpeg

A960C3C2-D7FF-434A-A6B7-7A798335E4F1.jpeg

good s*** to T tontio and Ewing206 Ewing206

Aight so I got an L on 8 different skate shop raffles I entered so that sucks. On the brightside, I went to mcdonalds and my order total came out to $6 so I gave the cashier a $10. He gave me back $13 cause he thought I gave him $20 so I got free McDonalds. Today wasn't a total L for me i guess.

so you stole $10 from McDonald’s 🤣🤣🤣

now they will be arguing forever when they gotta balance the drawer

Jesus this is the most amount of wins I've seen for this caliber of drop in a long time in here..... but of course nothing but Ls from me smh :smh:

yea its nice to see a good amount of heads in here hit from there. Def not every did but good to see some got them at the last second

Get those W's no matter how they come homie! lol

Yeah man, I believe I got both these and the poisons From flight club of all places. I think in late 2011 for $99 each. I own the giraffes as well. I enjoy them both. It does bug me a bit that neither have perforation holes on the toe box.

Yeah man, I believe I got both these and the poisons From flight club of all places. I think in late 2011 for $99 each. I own the giraffes as well. I enjoy them both. It’s does bug me a bit they neither have perforation holes on the toe box.

that “it’snot really dark blue but it’s not really black” on the giraffes just ain’t sit right with me

Back
Top Bottom