2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

From the pics ive seen the nubuck looks very nice, im just salty i couldnt get real shadows and then these have the grey bottoms and non matching shades of black 🧂

1581012706232.gif

Someone’s eating because I can’t get in.

Got an error page after I submitted my order. Paypal charge is pending, but no confirmation email from Tactics. Not sure if I copped or not.

You hit the nail on the head. People these days (particularly NTers) are exceedingly expecting the world for a $100 shoe. Everybody’s a “quality” aficionado these days :smh:. It’s gotten really bad here lately.
Well if you look at the materials other brands are able to put on $60-$75 shoes you’d get it
Vans in particular uses some amazing materials

hell Nike used to do it when they were selling under $80
But they don’t need to now, and I don’t blame them.... it’s also why I’m more selective in my SB pickups

edit: to clarify.... I’m not saying every pair of vans is amazing.... but they offer some nice materials

adidas is particularly good at quality retros I think. but yeah...nike knows they can put out dog poop and people would flock so why bother when you can maximize profits with shoddy materials and craftsmanship?

adidas is particularly good at quality retros I think. but yeah...nike knows they can put out dog poop and people would flock so why bother when you can maximize profits with shoddy materials and craftsmanship?
Adidas does the best IMO. Anything from a spezial to just some basic tennis lows, they got the right materials to use and a cheap entry point.

vans isn’t far off. Most pairs use pretty resonalble quality, especially for the price point.

Broke my own rule and ended up with these a day early so hopefully I win something to balance it out but wanted to show the thread how IMMACULATE these are.. like WOW was I impressed. They put the Viotechs to shame. Close ups to see what I mean. Vid coming soon!
017CDD69-4000-47B0-81B0-077A9E517F90.jpeg

A3E9D654-7179-434B-9E7B-2B58F6F9A5FE.jpeg

63B049F5-DCF8-461A-A516-C37D63DE7D26.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom