2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In general, sweatpants should be outlawed in public.
A85CB3D2-21FB-4D15-B340-A37627C55E4F.jpeg

basically any sb you want is going to wind up in a handful of shops with a handful of available pairs. nike sb knows whats up.

that said, i've still never really seen sb's in the wild like that so i dunno if anyone's actually wearing them or if its just collectors and flippers grabbing them...

Where is everyone buying older sbs/dunks/blazers from nowadays? Im getting back into collecting and ive been copping from eBay and Japan but was just wondering if there is another place people are using.

basically any sb you want is going to wind up in a handful of shops with a handful of available pairs. nike sb knows whats up.

that said, i've still never really seen sb's in the wild like that so i dunno if anyone's actually wearing them or if its just collectors and flippers grabbing them...

Simply a numbers game they are wayyyyy more limited than any other hyped shoe (Jordan, Yeezy etc.).

me thinks Nike is only keeping the sb dunk alive to appease sneaker headz because skaters are not wearing dunks. Their other shoes are made in greater #s.

me thinks Nike is only keeping the sb dunk alive to appease sneaker headz because skaters are not wearing dunks. Their other shoes are made in greater #s.

For sure. Anything to keep us hyped and brand loyal. Softlines has the best margins and they're more than happy for us to have allegiance to them in both skate, active, daily wear etc.. Smart from a business standpoint.

Back
Top Bottom