2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

98BA2623-ECF3-4369-BBD6-7A1E4DC2763E.jpeg

55B8E35D-7C24-4C7B-AB63-4931B953F725.jpeg

I bought matching dunks for my daughter and I ( the impossible GRs) and when she was big enough to wear them she said nah I’m good
Now they are too small for her
She only wears vans slip ons and AF1’s

where did I go wrong?
J/K her kicks are always sweet..... she paints/draws/dyes her vans to be unique

I bought matching dunks for my daughter and I ( the impossible GRs) and when she was big enough to wear them she said nah I’m good
Now they are too small for her
She only wears vans slip ons and AF1’s

where did I go wrong?
J/K her kicks are always sweet..... she paints/draws/dyes her vans to be unique

Mehta size are they

So, for anyone else that wants to mess with these... UNC swoosh came out very clean, and was easy to do. The Royal swoosh has glue on it - I got it off, but it was super messy. I hated it, so I just cut it off.

Not perfect, but I like them for now. I think I will continue to evolve these. Then just skate them.

5BF862D3-71E5-4624-99DA-1494C704E20E.jpeg
7C053746-CD69-4644-9878-EAEA706BB6F9.jpeg
Wanted to do similar to the inner swooshes but this has me worried. Glue on the royal pair you cleaned but was still looking jacked up?
wanted to do wings heel too.
For now my khaki edges are fraying from wear

Wanted to do similar to the inner swooshes but this has me worried. Glue on the royal pair you cleaned but was still looking jacked up?
wanted to do wings heel too.
For now my khaki edges are fraying from wear
When I pulled the canvas off of the royal swoosh, the glue pulled the top layer of leather off of the swoosh (the shiny bit). So they ended up with pimples. YMMV, as I've seen others do it successfully. They were *really* stuck on there, with 3-4 drops of glue - symmetrically in the same spots on each swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom