2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last pickup of 2019 delivered 2020

Pain to lace
E300ABDD-38BF-4F15-98F9-93B5F38D53E2.jpeg

Where'd you get these from! I've been waiting to see them release. Your post is scaring me cause I was thinking they were 2020 release now you making me feel I missed the drop lol

NIKE, is keeping the fire going.... not SB related but just saw they are going to bring back the DQM “bacon” air max 90 back.

DQM was my go to spot to buy my SBs back then. Copped purple pigeons from them, and if I recall correctly on sale too!

Even more recycled hype? ::yawn::
Nike must be saving on creative design.

Random, but is there anywhere that has the white orange label lows in size 8.5 that’s not StockX/Goat?

some Gems i have in my room took them out for air 🤔 these so call “sb heads” lol what do u think them rookies would pay for these haha.. ( not for sale ) sorry fellas

3EF04F35-7B2D-43D8-B3CB-52E59678A63C.jpeg
I spent days of torture talking myself outta not buying those supreme dunks. And they pop up in here. How’s the quality. Tell me something bad about them please.
1578054001472.gif

Grabbed my Oskis since the prices have come down a bit. Kept having nightmares of some hypebeast artist wearing them with bape hoodie in a video and skyrocketing the prices. Not likely but still didn’t want to risk it. Such a dope shoe shark is so unique. Also finally got my white ray guns, QC wasn’t great has glue stains like most pairs I’ve seen rubbed it off though. Small brown spot on tongue I’m going to have to try and clean.

some Gems i have in my room took them out for air 🤔 these so call “sb heads” lol what do u think them rookies would pay for these haha.. ( not for sale ) sorry fellas

3EF04F35-7B2D-43D8-B3CB-52E59678A63C.jpeg
I sold my hufs for $585 a few months ago after purchasing deadstock in 2016 for $330 if you'd really like to know. Soles and uppers were in good condition but there were rips in the heel lining that made them quite uncomfortable. Anyway, get off your high horse. The only one calling anyone "sb head" is you. I find it far more pathetic and sad that you care so much about the status you think your sneakers bring you. I'm praying that nobody walks on your lawn wearing some off white dunks so you don't have to go chase them with a broom.

1578058378133.png

Sportsfreak got more steez than you could ever.

I sold my hufs for $585 a few months ago after purchasing deadstock in 2016 for $330 if you'd really like to know. Soles and uppers were in good condition but there were rips in the heel lining that made them quite uncomfortable. Anyway, get off your high horse. The only one calling anyone "sb head" is you. I find it far more pathetic and sad that you care so much about the status you think your sneakers bring you. I'm praying that nobody walks on your lawn wearing some off white dunks so you don't have to go chase them with a broom.

1578058378133.png

I was thinking something along these lines

Posting the shoes is enough, saying **** like you guys know nothing about this is kinda corny IMO

It reminds me of some “I was listening to this band before you” type ****

New and old SB heads should be welcomed as long as they don’t act like a hypebeast ****boy

Where'd you get these from! I've been waiting to see them release. Your post is scaring me cause I was thinking they were 2020 release now you making me feel I missed the drop lol

they dropped on nike eu couple days ago, whites still available in bigger sizes (uk10.5 and bigger), laser blues sold out very quickly in all sizes

I spent days of torture talking myself outta not buying those supreme dunks. And they pop up in here. How’s the quality. Tell me something bad about them please.
1578054001472.gif
great quality. mine held up to this day. I've bombed in mine since I got them.
there's nothing negative anyone can say about them IMHO.
I sold them recently and still got a decent return.

if you got it like that and the opportunity arrives go for it.

1578058378133.png

damn, i wonder if he still around, there was a time when I'd just want to throw neon (jedi) laces on any one of my sbs. first time i saw homers were on jordan freak 32's feet when PSing yourself multiple times in the same room was tight, also theadless tees to match the kicks. i still think about yoshi in my sleep, maybe dj bana doing better, possibly looking better. what about ol' girl painting her nails on top all those pink boxes? maybe mjbetch's girl i think. i thought someone here took a pic of djbooduh working at laced up. maybe method man found peace with steve somehow, i still have all those old graveyard pics on my desktop. i think i eem fantasized about NT actually inventing wdywt, i could be wrong though. i also miss my old sn

Back
Top Bottom