2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

There's gotta be a captcha screen or some type of feature where you could confirm you're not a bot and be able to make a purchase. After years and years of being into sneakers I still find it ridiculous that you can be online during a drop and not be able to secure a single pair even though you're there within the first minute. Show up 10-15 min late, ok you missed out. But to not be able to cop within the first 20 seconds it's just ridiculous.

There's just got to be a better way.

There is, they just don't put effort into finding one. Remember when SNKRS was touted as a way to fight bots? Nike never mentions that anymore, because for a short while Adidas took their thunder and they saw what no hype on their brand means.

I always thought a good idea is you have to have a verified number tied to your SNKRs account. On releases when you click buy it now it sends a unique code to your phone via text that you must put in to complete the purchase. If for some reason someone figures out a way to get around that and they can program a bot to put in the code it should be easy to tell. Deny that person the chance to purchase if they input the code faster than humanly possible.

Last edited:
I forgot who posted it. But somebody did the other day. I dig. Purple is my favorite color (nobody cares).

SillyParchedAlaskanhusky-size_restricted.gif

I don’t like the look and colors used on that TS rendering. Not saying much though. I also didn’t like Rayguns yet now I’m stalking SX prices daily for them so there’s that.

Sole supremacy 🤔 last time I remember they still sell used Sb pairs for highend price 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yup, exactly what I thought it was... can’t say I’m a fan. I’m not crazy about the bandanna print.

Yeah, not impressed with these Travis Dunks. They’re not awful IMO, but they’re nothing special or really dope. And I’m sure the bandanna print tears away like the Animal Chin Jordan 1 Lows.

Yeah these are a must cop for me mainly cause I’m a fan of him but those rope laces are NOT it. They might be if I see them in hand but they’re gonna need an sb lace swap

Back
Top Bottom