2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That actually helps, depending what side you're on.
On the wearable outside of christmas side lol. Taxi 12s should be GR and an easier cop so thats where my money is on. If it wasn't the gift giving season I would cop both and be selfish but I'm one and done for kicks this month.

Good luck to those trying to cop though

I may be alone on this, which is understandable, but I don't see the Ugly Sweater Dunks as being a one time wear kind of thing. I get that it is a christmas pattern, but **** it. I kind of think it's even cornier to only wear these with a matching christmas sweater. I will wear them whenever. White Tee, jeans, and either color will always work with me. I have many pairs of shoes that only get worn a few times a year anyway, just because of the volume I have. It's a unique shoe that I will undoubtedly being adding to my collection

Last edited:
Haven't been in here since concords...anywhere still have the 112 for retail, whatever the price is.. I'm located in socal if that helps

the good news if you buy from NDC is that you can return anytime (up to 2 years?? i think) basically for any reason so long as they are unworn in original packaging.

if the idiot resellers grow half a brain and ship them back, those might end up in outlets @osyrhiz?
Seen several pairs throughout the past few weeks.... Random sizes....

I may be alone on this, which is understandable, but I don't see the Ugly Sweater Dunks as being a one time wear kind of thing. I get that it is a christmas pattern, but **** it. I kind of think it's even cornier to only wear these with a matching christmas sweater. I will wear them whenever. 
I won't be getting them, but I'd defiantly wear them w/a Christmas sweater on Christmas day. I think it would spark convos with non sneaker heads once they realize you're wearing Nike's with snowmen on them. Then bring them out randomly, cause I bet this thread with have a lot of "Christmas in July" pictures when the time comes.

Last edited:
Hopefully the black Christmas sweaters drop at 12 am online, otherwise I have no chance.  Saturday is completely booked.

Taxi 12s should be GR and an easier cop so thats where my money is on. If it wasn't the gift giving season I would cop both and be selfish but I'm one and done for kicks this month.

Good luck to those trying to cop though

Good luck indeed. Nothing with JB is an easy cop nowadays, that's a classic Jordan shoe,they'll sell out.

Back
Top Bottom