2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Zumiez got at least some 112 gear in. My tiny *** town had the snap back hats, chick said they where supposed to get the whole pack but it was a mess and all they got was the hat.

Beat it
Got my last pair in (don't worry I'm no reseller and I've gotten about 8 others for people at retail). Dno what I'm gonna do with the one ruined pair smh

Beat the **** out of em

i might as well pay resell since these skateshops are charging the same price as most resellers in my area 

i might as well pay resell since these skateshops are charging the same price as most resellers in my area 
This! Some of these skate shops ain't reasonable I wouldn't pay $130-150 on these the highest I would go would be $120

damn, waking up with 3 orders cancelled, and 1 backordered...hell of a black friday
mean.gif

sz11 is a struggle. pretty much give up at this point
mean.gif
whered all that happen from?

anyone know how long SPoT takes to ship? My tracking is still at the label created process.

Was able to contact Exclucity in Montreal and was able to get a pair shipped to me. Dont know if and which pairs they have left but they are doin phone orders. Comes out to 150 cad which a little under 146 USD. If interested, give em a call. They do phone orders via paypal invoice. 514-846-8887

Back
Top Bottom