2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Forgot to add that the same seller has some BHM's

BHM - 82.80 shipped - 8.5,9.5,10,10.5,11

m8L_K_ZF6jpDJjOIaHZJC6Q.jpg

Anyone else having trouble with the transport skate website? Soooo slow...

Last edited:

so tempted to scoop those wools but I feel like they'll be a pain in the a** to keep clean.
Exact reason I decided against them. BUT, I haven't seen in person yet. If I see a good black friday price in person, then it might have to go down anyway. Could be legit beaters that go with everything and won't matter how dirty they get.

Exact reason I decided against them. BUT, I haven't seen in person yet. If I see a good black friday price in person, then it might have to go down anyway. Could be legit beaters that go with everything and won't matter how dirty they get.
Yea I'm hoping they make it down to the 55-65 dollar special for that price they will definitely be copped. I'm mad cause I wanted the team reds too but the bleeding on the check looks crazy in some of these pics

Just checked out the Transport site and was shocked to see Krampus' were still listed. If you are looking and are a size 8 they are a steal at $112 less 40%. Has anybody seen these sitting in any other spots?  I've been looking for size 9.5 at box price for a bit now with no success. Thanks in advance for any help provided.

http://www.transportskate.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-krampus-black-gym-red.html

Last edited:
Ya'll gotta stop making me want to spend all my money before Black Friday even gets here.
laugh.gif

Really tempted to get those SPOT dunks since my size is left. I wish the sole was the same color as the sock liner, though.

Last edited:
I can't fault Uprise for not wanting to do phone orders. It seems like it'd just be a big headache. They're actually a really small Skateshop.

yes uprise is very small and one fo their biggest concerns is space to hold inventory, when they did the uprise release they had so many pairs it was overflowing...i talk to the guys alot since im trying to open my own store here in chicago and thats the biggest concern for alot of smaller shops...but overall i love the store the customer service is great and the guys are friendly i dont blame them for not taking phone orders but its usually since they know the QS is going to sell out before they can get to the phones

If you use the ojhc13 code at http://www.transportskate.com  you can get 40% off with free shipping.  Picked up the FTC's for $75 and BHM's for $51.  I don't think there are any FTC's left, but I see some BHM's.

I see someone already posted this.  Sorry

Last edited:
Man, just got Slate Blues AND Thunder Blues for $102 shipped. Been eyeing slates for awhile, pretty excited..

Ya'll gotta stop making me want to spend all my money before Black Friday even gets here. :lol:

Really tempted to get those SPOT dunks since my size is left. I wish the sole was the same color as the sock liner, though.
I aint got no money to spend. Not even tempted

Back
Top Bottom