2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Remember the days when we would plot on how much of a discount quickstrikes would have to hit before we copped? Now we got thread regulars missing out and resale value being 3x retail?
Do I ever. When buying pairs at retail when they first released was sometimes viewed as "jumping the gun."

Those were the days
They really were. :smh:

This is what showing up on Android for me still working. I'm intrigued but not holding my breath
Screenshot_20181219-192828~3.png

After all that shipping drama in the morning, the shoes just arrived. Fed Ex tracked it down and delivered it about an hour ago.

I was home and I showed the driver the tracking that it was delivered at 4:46am but on the Fed Ex truck out for delivery at 1:20pm. He said he’s seen nothing like that before but he did mention something wrong with their track pad in the morning.

I also gave Nike a call and told them to cancel the refund since I got the item.

Finally got the double up I wanted after all of that.

373AC6AB-49A8-43FC-AF7E-F41D09930C7F.jpeg
3B70CEE3-5905-40FA-B56F-AE67AD550708.jpeg

After all that shipping drama in the morning, the shoes just arrived. Fed Ex tracked it down and delivered it about an hour ago.

I was home and I showed the driver the tracking that it was delivered at 4:46am but on the Fed Ex truck out for delivery at 1:20pm. He said he’s seen nothing like that before but he did mention something wrong with their track pad in the morning.

I also gave Nike a call and told them to cancel the refund since I got the item.

Finally got the double up I wanted after all of that.

373AC6AB-49A8-43FC-AF7E-F41D09930C7F.jpeg
3B70CEE3-5905-40FA-B56F-AE67AD550708.jpeg

Repped for cancelling the refund.

The whole thawing of the ice thing works for me on my iPhone. I either want some type of chance (even if it's slim as hell) or no chance at all (i.e. friends and family). None of this "only in-store at Concepts" or "you have to be in this city, at this time" type of stuff, as I know for a fact Seattle's not getting them if that's the case.

There's got to be another way to secure a pair so that anyone who got it working can't just claim to have purchased from in store only... I *** its something like bring the box to the store with ID and a receipt. This isn't reseller-proof...

Back
Top Bottom