2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Basically everybody that was at the Jordan store for the NFR 1's is at the pop-up. Especially since it's a block away. Most of the guys I know are there.

If its a matter of finding kicks for less, It's not impossible to find boost shoes for a good price... I bought a Busenitz Pure Boost PK for $40 (regularly $160) during a sale at Underground Skateshop. Outlets also gottem for a decent price if you know where to look. As a kid who skated and had no job and therefore couldn't afford SBs I too used to be against expensive sneakers because I didn't think it made a difference. I grew up against big brand names and instead skated Etnies, Fallen, DC's and Vans, whatever I could get at the time. Then I grew up and tried a pair that was normally out of my price range and there was a very noticeable difference from what I was using before. There was a point where I used to be a Nike only fanboy and refused to buy from Adidas or anything other than Nike but eventually I decided to try something new and through trial and error I settled on boost for comfort when standing in line for concerts or walking all day in NYC and Dunks for style.

Lunars are comfortable but not the most comfortable Nike shoe I've personally tried and definitely not as comfortable as a pair of Pureboost or Ultraboost. They are however more comfortable than NMD's. I'd personally choose my Air Force 1 Flyknits over Lunars especially with Lunar technology looking the way it does now... I still haven't tried a pair of newer Air Maxes and I dont know why lol, maybe its still part of me not wanting to shell out $190+ for sneakers when I could find other alternatives for cheaper. It's all personal preference at the end of the day tbh. Most comfortable Dunk in my collection though? Purple Pigeons. I got into dunks late so I missed out on the golden age/ comfortable dunks. If older dunks are as comfortable as my pigeons then modern day dunks are just not as comfortable, not even close. You can deal with the long term pain if you want, I'll look out for my comfort and choose to have a variety of different shoes at my disposal and have an actual informed opinion thank you very much

also the K and T keys are nowhere near other how did you manage that?

Many dudes are typing their own jargon in here bud, I guess I needed to be humbled.

I do consider myself a nike boy, even tho I do appreciate certain models from certain brands. Shelltoes, ZX etc.

When Adidas got Ye on, that primeknit to me was such a bootleg of flyknit tho, and reading all the Ye fans spit adidas quarterly earnings made me cringe.

Known that downfall was bound to happen, minus the MAGA rhetoric. Plus 350 is a roshe rip off to me too.

In terms of comfort, sure boost is comfy. I couldn't tell you which fall under all time most comfortable shoe. I try not to get too deep with analysis in terms of comfort. I'd like to think there aren't any scientist working for shoe companies.

I too saw Buszenitz all black model at Marshall's for 40. Would have love to support the dude, but that tongue is OD.

All my own opinion
Still mess with musical Ye.

9965F3F6-5CAF-4DCA-AC30-FFE4080C3404.jpeg
Found this on Twitter .. my two cents don’t bother going ..gonna be a mad house

Found out my local shop is getting the diamonds, but the largest size they have is a 12. It’s been this way for a couple years now and the shop owner said he’s constantly asking the Nike rep to send FSR for Dunk releases, but he hasn’t had any luck. Anyone else have this issue with their spot?

You guys remember the Tiffany kid?

I cant believe he's in the SB Diamond video!!! too funny

kids nowadays throw around the "legend" term but this guy was INFAMOUS!!! :nthat::lol:

respect!
gfdv0dnaibwb0ldohj7f.jpg

reps to that clip for calling it the "diamond dunk" ... hate that people call it the "tiffany"

You guys remember the Tiffany kid?

I cant believe he's in the SB Diamond video!!! too funny

kids nowadays throw around the "legend" term but this guy was INFAMOUS!!! :nthat::lol:

respect!
gfdv0dnaibwb0ldohj7f.jpg

reps to that clip for calling it the "diamond dunk" ... hate that people call it the "tiffany"

Bro u r hella late lol

Many dudes are typing their own jargon in here bud, I guess I needed to be humbled.

I do consider myself a nike boy, even tho I do appreciate certain models from certain brands. Shelltoes, ZX etc.

When Adidas got Ye on, that primeknit to me was such a bootleg of flyknit tho, and reading all the Ye fans spit adidas quarterly earnings made me cringe.

Known that downfall was bound to happen, minus the MAGA rhetoric. Plus 350 is a roshe rip off to me too.

In terms of comfort, sure boost is comfy. I couldn't tell you which fall under all time most comfortable shoe. I try not to get too deep with analysis in terms of comfort. I'd like to think there aren't any scientist working for shoe companies.

I too saw Buszenitz all black model at Marshall's for 40. Would have love to support the dude, but that tongue is OD.

All my own opinion
Still mess with musical Ye.

Quarterly earnings for what? To brag about profits that they themselves aren't seeing? lol thats WILD. Glad I didn't see that mess. I've definitely seen my fair share of being called out for wearing Yeezy knock offs when I was wearing my Janoski Maxes to work before I got into Dunks. SMH...

Yea that tongue is OD lol I wish there was some sort of padding on them? I've thought about cutting them since they give you a guideline but I kind of like rocking them with the tongue out. I don't think their skateboard department is all that great. Only names I recognize are Daewon Song and Mark Gonzales. I'd like to see them release a Song signature model at some point that breaks the mold in terms of what they currently offer for skate shoes. I think that would be one of the few ways they could ever hope compete with Nike SB when it comes to footwear.

DIamond pop up line has already been cooked awhile. Lot of groups of resellers in cars with a single member or a pair of people in the group holding their spots. Nicky has no list.
LOTs of line finessing coming . I feel sorry for people pulling up now that think they have any chance.

Yeah I’m not lining up for those. had the day off too.

Those purple lobs though. Might be my second sb purchase of the year.

I was talking to the guys at Underground and they mentioned some stores have people wear their shoes before walking out the door. I don't know if they're going to do that but I'll slap them on right after I pay for them!

I was talking to the guys at Underground and they mentioned some stores have people wear their shoes before walking out the door. I don't know if they're going to do that but I'll slap them on right after I pay for them!
Oneness did that with there Jordan drop today

Back
Top Bottom