2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gone are the days driving to some store hours away hoping no one else knows about it/they still have your size

Man I used to go find the Nike SB store list and make calls. Call places like Georgia where skating isn't as big as Cali and the store owner would ship me 4-5 pairs at a time, sometimes for under retail. I'd just make a list of sizes for friends and make phone calls.

Man I used to go find the Nike SB store list and make calls. Call places like Georgia where skating isn't as big as Cali and the store owner would ship me 4-5 pairs at a time, sometimes for under retail. I'd just make a list of sizes for friends and make phone calls.

Same here... until stores disconnected their phones on days hype stuff actually dropped. :rofl:

I've been out of it the last couple weeks but saw today on social media all this madness at complexcon :smh:. This **** is sad and honestly makes me kind of embarrassed to say I'm into sneakers when I see **** like this.

I'm still in for both pairs of diamonds and the upcoming lobsters though lol.

I've been out of it the last couple weeks but saw today on social media all this madness at complexcon :smh:. This **** is sad and honestly makes me kind of embarrassed to say I'm into sneakers when I see **** like this.

I'm still in for both pairs of diamonds and the upcoming lobsters though lol.

thats the "new culture" for you, dont know how to act!

E8D65D3E-285A-4074-A8F0-122FB7E8244C.png

giphy.gif

just remember when pharrell and those 2002-2006 type entertainers were on the sb wave. oh this guy too.
DJAMColl2.jpg
:nthat:
some dunks easy to get.

lmtd dunks were pretty much a PITA to get in some sizes. To this day I look those medicoms lows and other sb dunks going for 6 bills up to more than a grand now, just wishing for a size 11. Except if I hit a jackpot, almost no way to get some of my favorite sb dunks.

that 13 is no joke...I know a guy who got the f&f pair that wears a 13 and had to settle (“settle”) for an 11.5.

brooklyn dom has a 14 though

Back
Top Bottom