2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can't front I would want them, I like Velcro swoosh gimmick. I have the ASG dunks that came out years ago with the Velcro swoosh. I wish it didn't have the diamond name attached to it so I may have a chance to purchase them.

Do any other SBs have a Velcro swoosh?

I just talked to my boy who designed these dia de los muertos and he said he has no idea about these nike never hit him up..smh he said my be a custom work

56321A09-1C12-4E5C-BF58-33E689726067.jpeg
B4A75A85-81AC-4553-A6AF-18335932C8E5.jpeg
7AE7E12D-67E1-41B7-B9B6-AB99AB46D219.png

Yup, I like that they are different even though they are basically Diamond SPOTs
The Velcro is neato

That's cool that you genuinely like them, I hope you can grab a pair.

For me personally, I'm just not feeling them. They lack the creativity that made the OGs great.

That's cool that you genuinely like them, I hope you can grab a pair.

For me personally, I'm just not feeling them. They lack the creativity that made the OGs great.
I’m not comparing them to the OGs.....
That’s unfair to the shoes
There won’t be another dunk that will match that level

I’m not comparing them to the OGs.....
That’s unfair to the shoes
There won’t be another dunk that will match that level

Even on their own they don't stand up IMO. Spots, Takashi 2, Somps are very similar but were executed better. The only positive I can see is if Nike really did do the OG tooling hopefully that's a sign of things to come in the future.

Why did they diamond stitch under the tongue but not the heel collar? They shouldve done vise versa or diamond stitched both! I love how they did it with the hunter forbes and the Concepts Holy Grails.

FE6140A5-1673-4CCE-9960-AF9D40D96DD6.jpeg
How can there be a special colorway, unless there talking about the friends and family yellow pair or in store white pair :emoji_thinking:

The one thing I do like about them is how clean and simple they are. Hopefully all they hype goes with the white/what ever the special colorway is. If I can snag a pair no problem then cool. Certainly will not jump through hoops or pay resale.

Back
Top Bottom