2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

could have sworn it someone mentioned they couldn't come to terms on licensing. wu-tang isn't doing it for free and neither is nike.

speaking of musical inspired Dunks...

3C5300ED-EDAD-4FB9-8B2F-D802E9A9936D.jpeg

awesome, good to hear these last nearly forever haha.

Something to be careful of is the upper separating from the sole of they've been DS for too long. The glue hardens. But again dunks are tanks and they are sewn in so the separation doesn't really affect wearability.

Dawn needs to recognize that Wu Tang is forever, and she needs to get ON It.
Whoever Dawn is, that person needs to make it happen. These would be a instant sell out and I think the apparel that would come with it, if done right, would be fire.

could have sworn it someone mentioned they couldn't come to terms on licensing. wu-tang isn't doing it for free and neither is nike.
I hope at some point they could come to some type of agreement even if they end up taxing the consumer a little bit.

Something to be careful of is the upper separating from the sole of they've been DS for too long. The glue hardens. But again dunks are tanks and they are sewn in so the separation doesn't really affect wearability.

When the part of the sole directly above the stitching separates do you guys glue it back?
That tiny strip.

I guess it wouldn't matter because of the stitching?

Back
Top Bottom