2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Takashi retros...? Looks like I've been living under a rock; since when was this announced? Is this the first time were Nike actually brought back the same (very similar) shoe? (i.e. not turning them into highs, etc.)

those takashi retros looking good!

question tho, what's the alt lace?

Last edited:
I wish Nike wouldn’t allow shops to upcharge
I know it doesn’t make any sense to do that
I know if I owned a shop I would upcharge (everyone other than regulars)
The Tiff highs were $250 and the AJ1xSBs were $275 at my ex-local
I don’t understand pissing off your regulars like that though

But what do I know about business?

I hear you but when I understood the business side of dealing with SB, I understood why shops up charge. Being stuck with product and merch that you would never be able to move, in amounts that your store traffic won't allow you to sell through in hopes of getting that hot quick strike 1-2 times a year is a tough game. Then on top of it, when they went online they would have major sales on product before most shops would. So that hit them even harder. It just sucks to see so many solid shops close their doors period or close their doors to SB.

Just thinking about it the other day atlas or canteen didn’t get the humidity dunks :emoji_thinking: I wonder why since atlas always get most of Nike sb and canteen since Koston co-owner / sb rider

they look middle stuffed which I can deal with

but why can't freakin SB just give us ******* legit retros, this brand kills me but the fact they got Travis Scott rocking Dunks tells me the resurgence of the Dunk is on it's way along with the skinny jean trend slowing

Just thinking about it the other day atlas or canteen didn’t get the humidity dunks :emoji_thinking: I wonder why since atlas always get most of Nike sb and canteen since Koston co-owner / sb rider

Atlas got them in the day of release on Saturday. My buddy was in line that morning.

I guess they didn’t have time to post online, etc that they have them in since there were already people in line ready to buy for sneaker.

Slang these days is so crazy. When I was growing up, saying you had "the drip" meant something totally different and it wasn't good. It's kinda weird for me to hear young kids repeat it over and over. :lol:

As for SB, I'm hoping that this is a sign that they'll put more into the brand this upcoming year. I'm hoping they don't do what was done after the Tiff High and just let things fade into the wind. I mean hell, the Humidity and the Diamond dunk are the 2 best releases in a while. I want to see them continue to roll with this momentum.

Slang these days is so crazy. When I was growing up, saying you had "the drip" meant something totally different and it wasn't good. It's kinda weird for me to hear young kids repeat it over and over. :lol:

As for SB, I'm hoping that this is a sign that they'll put more into the brand this upcoming year. I'm hoping they don't do what was done after the Tiff High and just let things fade into the wind. I mean hell, the Humidity and the Diamond dunk are the 2 best releases in a while. I want to see them continue to roll with this momentum.
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Drip&amp=true

For all the youngbucks out there, this link will explain why us old guys think you got chlamydia instead of swag.

Its also hilarious

Back
Top Bottom