2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

^dope!

Nike-SB-Dunk-Low-Supreme-On-Feet-2.jpg

got my white windows in and definitely satisfied. I love the simple colorway materials are nice .. anyone think they might restock? considering every SB release lately has been restocking besides pigeons

One the silver coated swooshes on my tiff's started peeling off. It's a tiny spot but I know it'll wear out some more with the amount I wear them. Any suggestion for a fix? Or let it do it's thing and repaint it later? I'l post a pic later

Widows def look nice overall.....hoping they steadily drop on Stockx & ebay like the Marnells did. Id pay 80 for a pair to be able to rock em, but def. not 160+.

Still pissed I spent over retail on the black pigeons although I really do love rockin em.

got my white windows in and definitely satisfied. I love the simple colorway materials are nice .. anyone think they might restock? considering every SB release lately has been restocking besides pigeons
Agreed, fullkit with the expedited shipping blessed me.
Wasnt expecting this much nap, pretty sic

My White Widows touched down today. Looking forward to checking them out when I get back to the pad. Grabbed a pair of the Concepts Stained Glass Highs at the outlet about 15 minutes ago. So now I have both the Lows (Holy Grails) and the Highs from the Grail Collection. Dope outlet find for sure.

Wow, we're definitely being trolled with those Elite high's. I actually like the Elite's, but the high's are so uncomfortable. And they look terrible with most pants. I really like the Chicago Elite high's, but don't find myself wearing them much.

Weird thing about the Medicom low's was that yes, they did sell out really fast. Resale was hovering around $150 for a long time - pretty standard for a decent/recent release. But then the outlets got flooded with a bunch of random stock, and the resale market tanked. Ebay is full of "no box lid" auctions. Why was Nike holding onto these? (And for that matter, the Concepts Stained Glass!?)

I like the hat... Sole Collector says releasing "soon".

Sigh. They already did the butchered lunar force 1s with the same colorway. Why an even further butchered dunk?

Back
Top Bottom