Mail call

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 8
What does everyone think about this merger? How does this impact the SB marketplace?

I’m not a reseller and It’s extremely rare I ever pay above retail, so it won’t really impact me. It is interesting though. I’m always browsing the 2 big sneaker apps and very rarely come across any gems for a decent price. I’ll never forget when I first got into sneakers browsing flight club like a maniac and finding the poisons for $90 and the loons for $75. Good times

As an avid Wu fan I love almost any pair of Kicks with black and yellow. Bics are sick. Shimizu high’s, Goldenrod’s, AJ1 new loves in my regular rotation

What does everyone think about this merger? How does this impact the SB marketplace?

Not sure if this will impact the SB marketplace too much. Clint's little piece about there being possible physical stores is an interesting thing to think about though...

Did you cop either?
Yeah, I copped both from my local. I thought the dunks were solid and I like them but I was hyped about the AF 2s a bit more. I understand why some are passing though. They're kinda plain but the insole art is a nice touch too. Did you cop or did you pass?

Yeah, I copped both from my local. I thought the dunks were solid and I like them but I was hyped about the AF 2s a bit more. I understand why some are passing though. They're kinda plain but the insole art is a nice touch too. Did you cop or did you pass?

I thought about the AF2 to attempt a custom on, but in the end I’m just not a big fan of the model. I’ll grab the dunks for sure, but only once they hit discount

Everything on the Bradley's (I'm not using that long acronym) keeps specifically only calling out toe cap for stripping. Had me back in school on some maffmatics

Not TRD + Only Toe Cap Stripping = Only Copping On Deep Discount

OCODD. That's what I'll call them.

OCODD! I dig the AF2's but they look to much like my dads shoes in that all white scheme.

I don't think these are Sb's and I have seen them before, but have no idea what they are called. Can anyone let me know what these are?

Back
Top Bottom